4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
only one request : never abandon this game my friend :) It's just incredible, like said before it's a dream comes true. Don't hesitate to add more toys, solo training, there is so many fetish to introduce in your game around femdom univers (have you already limit the fetish in your game or it's no limit ?). So FemdomWifeGame , thank you for your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
what happened to this game? I got this version and now the controls are nearly unplayable. camera moves with mouse in hyper speed even when I turn the settings way down, I can't change camera angles, its really kinda awful movement compared to what it was. I could just hold down a button and move camera before, now its somehow tied to my movement instead?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
what happened to this game? I got this version and now the controls are nearly unplayable. camera moves with mouse in hyper speed even when I turn the settings way down, I can't change camera angles, its really kinda awful movement compared to what it was. I could just hold down a button and move camera before, now its somehow tied to my movement instead?
You are the first one reporting such an issue, so I don't know. You are saying that the mouse sensitivity is way too high? I actually increased the low and high range so the lower settings slow down the mouse even more than before.

I will need more details about this, maybe a record if that's possible? What kind of mouse do you have, what's your DPI?
Do you play other first-person games, do they behave correctly?

Do you have somehow two mouses connected?

What happens if you don't touch anything? What happens if you move only the mouse without pressing any button not keyboard key?
What happens if you try to press "left click" and move around with the mouse, without pressing anything else?

It definitely works as intended, I'm not sure what could make it go crazy on your setup :unsure:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You are the first one reporting such an issue, so I don't know. You are saying that the mouse sensitivity is way too high? I actually increased the low and high range so the lower settings slow down the mouse even more than before.

I will need more details about this, maybe a record if that's possible? What kind of mouse do you have, what's your DPI?
Do you play other first-person games, do they behave correctly?

Do you have somehow two mouses connected?

What happens if you don't touch anything? What happens if you move only the mouse without pressing any button not keyboard key?
What happens if you try to press "left click" and move around with the mouse, without pressing anything else?

It definitely works as intended, I'm not sure what could make it go crazy on your setup :unsure:
I can make a recording, I will DM you the link though. I have logitech g502 hero mouse, its a razor/gaming mouse. I don't really play first person games very often, but this is the first time I'm having wonky controls with the mouse. There is no additional controls with the mouse. I'll just send you the recording. give me about 10 minutes to record some footage then upload it

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Having an issue after the new scene where Zoe rides the strap-on of MC. After the scene, it dumps you back into the world during night time, but you can't sleep to advance time. I tried interacting with everything in the house, but nothing makes the yellow bed node appear.

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Having an issue after the new scene where Zoe rides the strap-on of MC. After the scene, it dumps you back into the world during night time, but you can't sleep to advance time. I tried interacting with everything in the house, but nothing makes the yellow bed node appear.
I had the same thing because of the bugged version that I downloaded
I downloaded a newer version from GDrive and that solved the problem for me
For more info on it, refer to my post at comment #804 from this thread

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I had the same thing because of the bugged version that I downloaded
I downloaded a newer version from GDrive and that solved the problem for me
For more info on it, refer to my post at comment #804 from this thread
Oh that is strange, since I did download the Mega link version... Oh well, I got to see the new content, so it's all good <3

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Oh that is strange, since I did download the Mega link version... Oh well, I got to see the new content, so it's all good <3
You probably downloaded the bugged version before the updated fixed version was released by FemdomWifeGame, as stated in post #795
Both versions were named the same, so I admit that was a bit confusing, so just to be sure I'd recommend you download the GDrive version

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
It's totally pointless to upload any game on GDrive since the most content stays up there only for a few days. lol

ukr007

Jan 29, 2020
Wish developer add more foot fetish events like shoe and feet cleaning with tongue, worshiping, kissing them etc... making her more dominant over him.:LOL:

Reactions: b000tslut

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
FemdomWifeGame : Have you already fixed some fetish forbidden in your dev or you let you free mind for all fetish ? With this kind of game all is possible :) . Another remark link to when Chloé remove your cage and give you a Hanjob, in the Dom spirit why did you not propose a feeding finish link to cum eating? One more, perhaps it's a limitation of the animation but cum seems missing when the MC jerk.Is it normal? thanks again for your game.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
FemdomWifeGame : Have you already fixed some fetish forbidden in your dev or you let you free mind for all fetish ? With this kind of game all is possible :) . Another remark link to when Chloé remove your cage and give you a Hanjob, in the Dom spirit why did you not propose a feeding finish link to cum eating? One more, perhaps it's a limitation of the animation but cum seems missing when the MC jerk.Is it normal? thanks again for your game.
Pardon me, but who is Chloé? :p

All the visual cum effect is in stand-by for now until I get a better idea of how to do it without losing my mind, but it's something I want to make happen.

The handjob into cum eating is planned as an alternative for later on, and will happen when the "Cum eating" stats reaches a certain level.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity, I see you didn't answer the comments (mine and others) about the cheating bits.. is it because you don't have plans for it?
I ask cause it's one of the parts that I'd like to be developed more (whereas I don't like others like pegging, fem, etc..)

Thanks

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes