4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It's no secret that I'm still most looking forward the arrival of the new cuckold contents, however it is also clearly visible from the current state, this topic is not the dev's main kink. I definitely think that in these types of femdom games, the NTR should be used as a punishment rather than a reward. You can already turn off this option in the game's menu, but nonetheless the dev still using this kink too carefully.
Before the whole cuckold scenes begin, Zoe asks about three times if I want this for sure, then she emphasizes that she is doing this for my own happiness. But in a femdom game, the story shouldn't be like that. Zoe shouldn't really ask what I would like, and especially she shouldn't care too much about the MC's feelings. Ok, many people would not agree with this, but I still think so.

As I mentioned earlier, I would use the NTR as a punishment in this game. Zoe's infidelity should be triggered by events such as the permanently low state of favor, or her enduring sexual dissatisfaction e.g. the MC usually cums too fast etc. In other words, Zoe's infidelity is caused by your neglectful actions, and then you have no say in whether she cheats on you or not. If you catch Zoe with another man, there could be several possibilities, but personally I would choose not to disturb them, and would just enjoy the show.

Of course, the game doesn't only have problems with the NTR part. The everyday life in the apartment is mostly uneventful, i.e. monotony dominates the entire game. First of all, the number of daily tasks should be increased, so that a day does not end by you going home and sleeping. This could be an extension of Zoe interactions, or my idea is the inauguration of the MC's skill points, e.g. cooking, working, erotic skill, etc, which you can improve every day, so you can cook better food and earn more money.

I also think it's a good idea to introduce new type of favors, for example giving Zoe your money for shopping, or repairing something in the apartment (repair skill required)

Finally, I've always missed that we don't see anything from the MC's workplace. The best solution would be probably a mini game (I saw a good one in Assault from Dumbcrow) which the faster you do, the more money you get, and the sooner you go home. And if you finish too soon, as a kind of reward you might have a chance to catch Zoe with another man at your home if you neglected her, and if NTR is turned on. But of course, this would probably take too long to implement.

This game is definitely in my top 3 favorites, but I'm not sure the dev even noticed the potential it has, but I hope he will able to exploit it.
Or how about giving money to Zoe so she can take her bull to the restaurant.

Reactions: FrozenFridge

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
Or how about giving money to Zoe so she can take her bull to the restaurant.
Well I think everyone has his own taste. I could imagine that way more easily when Zoe is the one who is taken to the restaurant by her bull, therefore the MC has nothing to pay at this point. But I think many people would like that if Zoe would ask from us a certain amount of money before her date to buy herself a sexy outfit for the event. And when she arrives home with the dress, we can watch her as she try it on and preparing for her date. :)

Last edited:

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Ah yeah, what an idiot dev, can't even understand the game he is making. :ROFLMAO:

It's very tricky when a comment goes with "to improve the game, just add this and this". I mean, sure, adding more stuff. Why didn't I think of that?

Anyway ;)

At the moment, foot fetish & domination are still lagging behind. Cuckolding is in the top 3 fetishes with the most content in the game. I understand that you want more content of your favorite kink, and that's fine, but try not to let it bias your perception of the game too much. There will be more cuckolding events, give it time.

At some point I would like Zoe to have an alternative path where she coerces the MC into cuckolding if the player avoids the computer for too long. It's been discussed several times, and I think that would be a nice addition to the game.

For the work minigame, it would probably be annoying to have it as "work" is a daily action. It would have to be so short and simplistic that it would add nothing to the game.
At some point I had considered a stats that you invest in to increase the work reward, but it wasn't good enough to be actually interesting.

So, for now I decided that the MC workplace wasn't that much important and that it would be better to focus on adding new events in home. Plus there is still the restaurant that is underused at this point.

baneini, I don't really know, it's from a pack I found. I will probably hire a NSFW voice actor to re-create the voices, but it's not high priority for now. You can turn off the voice in the settings by lowering the "voice" volume.

JoZEr, the balancing of the game is probably one of the hardest part of the game, especially with more a,d more events being added. To be honest I decided long ago to just maintain it as "playable" wait for a more final version of the game to re-do all the balancing from scratch.

And yes, there will be more clothes :)
Thanks for feetback. Hope you have enough patience. I see how much time spend professional animator on just 3 second (3 hour). And yes. It's marryed couple. But you work alone. You proffesional in game dev speciality or enthusiast? I don't know. But thanks for work. Patiantly wait for update.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

human94

Jul 15, 2018
It's no secret that I'm still most looking forward the arrival of the new cuckold contents, however it is also clearly visible from the current state, this topic is not the dev's main kink. I definitely think that in these types of femdom games, the NTR should be used as a punishment rather than a reward. You can already turn off this option in the game's menu, but nonetheless the dev still using this kink too carefully.
Before the whole cuckold scenes begin, Zoe asks about three times if I want this for sure, then she emphasizes that she is doing this for my own happiness. But in a femdom game, the story shouldn't be like that. Zoe shouldn't really ask what I would like, and especially she shouldn't care too much about the MC's feelings. Ok, many people would not agree with this, but I still think so.

As I mentioned earlier, I would use the NTR as a punishment in this game. Zoe's infidelity should be triggered by events such as the permanently low state of favor, or her enduring sexual dissatisfaction e.g. the MC usually cums too fast etc. In other words, Zoe's infidelity is caused by your neglectful actions, and then you have no say in whether she cheats on you or not. If you catch Zoe with another man, there could be several possibilities, but personally I would choose not to disturb them, and would just enjoy the show.

Of course, the game doesn't only have problems with the NTR part. The everyday life in the apartment is mostly uneventful, i.e. monotony dominates the entire game. First of all, the number of daily tasks should be increased, so that a day does not end by you going home and sleeping. This could be an extension of Zoe interactions, or my idea is the inauguration of the MC's skill points, e.g. cooking, working, erotic skill, etc, which you can improve every day, so you can cook better food and earn more money.

I also think it's a good idea to introduce new type of favors, for example giving Zoe your money for shopping, or repairing something in the apartment (repair skill required)

Finally, I've always missed that we don't see anything from the MC's workplace. The best solution would be probably a mini game (I saw a good one in Assault from Dumbcrow) which the faster you do, the more money you get, and the sooner you go home. And if you finish too soon, as a kind of reward you might have a chance to catch Zoe with another man at your home if you neglected her, and if NTR is turned on. But of course, this would probably take too long to implement.

This game is definitely in my top 3 favorites, but I'm not sure the dev even noticed the potential it has, but I hope he will able to exploit it.
I understand this, but NTR mean two things - netorare and netorase(with agreement husband). There netorase. And yes. Netorase just more simple to release and thats why in this game netorase. Agreement with fetish. Both happy. Not much game there you see both rout and see difference in behavior. And yes. Game with both route text based (fully or this on RPGM) or visual novel. Write algoritm to register satisfyed or not girl, dominant or not she. Glad or not she with behavior husband. And if not, she cheat on him... Yes. Sound interesting, but really difficult to make in this game. Probably easyer add new fetish in this game than add difference between NTR. I think so, but maybe I am wrong.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
I understand this, but NTR mean two things - netorare and netorase(with agreement husband). There netorase. And yes. Netorase just more simple to release and thats why in this game netorase. Agreement with fetish. Both happy. Not much game there you see both rout and see difference in behavior. And yes. Game with both route text based (fully or this on RPGM) or visual novel. Write algoritm to register satisfyed or not girl, dominant or not she. Glad or not she with behavior husband. And if not, she cheat on him... Yes. Sound interesting, but really difficult to make in this game. Probably easyer add new fetish in this game than add difference between NTR. I think so, but maybe I am wrong.
No, you're probably not wrong, and the dev has already told me to reduce my expectations a bit :D

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Well I think everyone has his own taste. I could imagine that way more easily when Zoe is the one who is taken to the restaurant by her bull, therefore the MC has nothing to pay at this point. But I think many people would like that if Zoe would ask from us a certain amount of money before her date to buy herself a sexy outfit for the event. And when she arrives home with the dress, we can watch her as she try it on and preparing for her date. :)
Well a scenario like bull arrives to pick Zoe to go on date at restaurant and Zoe is dressed super hot and bull arrives and she is happier and more excited that she has ever been then she gives her bull a long passionate kiss and grabs his crotch all in front of her hubby and then she looks down at hubby and puts her hand out and the hubby gives her credit card to go to the restaurant and she walks out with bull for date without saying anything and ignores him on way out. Ha ha, that would be hilarious. :sneaky:

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Well a scenario like bull arrives to pick Zoe to go on date at restaurant and Zoe is dressed super hot and bull arrives and she is happier and more excited that she has ever been then she gives her bull a long passionate kiss and grabs his crotch all in front of her hubby and then she looks down at hubby and puts her hand out and the hubby gives her credit card to go to the restaurant and she walks out with bull for date without saying anything and ignores him on way out. Ha ha, that would be hilarious. :sneaky:
I think twist like this not for this game. Femdom and NTR there more vanila.

CUSTLER1

Jun 3, 2018
i rarely comment on threads and games here on f95 but this games is on another level, i hope the dev loads it with hella new cuckold content even threesomes with wife bull husband, gangbangs , husband filming and stuff .

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
i rarely comment on threads and games here on f95 but this games is on another level, i hope the dev loads it with hella new cuckold content even threesomes with wife bull husband, gangbangs , husband filming and stuff .
I don't wanna be the mood killer, but if I'm not wrong the point of the whole cuckold kink should be that the MC is too worthless to get role in the sex, and that's why he just participates as a spectator. And I think that's fine.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I don't wanna be the mood killer, but if I'm not wrong the point of the whole cuckold kink should be that the MC is too worthless to get role in the sex, and that's why he just participates as a spectator. And I think that's fine.
Actually I would like to add a "fucklicking" scene where the MC is lying down and Zoe is facesitting him while being taken by the bull.

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Actually I would like to add a "fucklicking" scene where the MC is lying down and Zoe is facesitting him while being taken by the bull.
I don't want to interfere in what goes into the game, but these threesome games you mentoined are much closer to the swinging genres than to any type of ntr. No jealousy or betrayal just mindless orgies. I wouldn't really be happy if the game's ntr part would go in this direction.

Reactions: Fogoly

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I wouldn't really be happy if the game's ntr part would go in this direction.
As far as I understand, the game was never intended as Netorare! "Cuckold" is the one of fetishes which player may choose, it's not the same. And yes, there is a lot of people, who doesn't enjoy Netorare (losing love, betrayal), yet enjoy Cuckolding (as a femdom kink), Netorase (wife/GF sharing) and Hotwife (slut wife).
I'm sure you'll find a true NTR game for yourself somewhere, but only not here.

Reactions: Cucky 27

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
As far as I understand, the game was never intended as Netorare! "Cuckold" is the one of fetishes which player may choose, it's not the same. And yes, there is a lot of people, who doesn't enjoy Netorare (losing love, betrayal), yet enjoy Cuckolding (as a femdom kink), Netorase (wife/GF sharing) and Hotwife (slut wife).
I'm sure you'll find a true NTR game for yourself somewhere, but only not here.
This isn't about the netorare-netorase debate, but rather about bringing some color and emotions to the whole fetish. I really don't want much, just to feel a lil jealousy and excitement. But if your creativity ends at the suck-lick-fuckfest, then we really have nothing to talk about.

Reactions: Fogoly

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I kinda wish for the game story more romantic context, like dialogues about their past together, or her past before him, or small chit-chats (like when Zoe watch the TV but more variations of it), and maybe after sex cuddling.
And of course development and more variations of these dialogues (not only in sex scenes) when things becomes kinky.
Is it going to be added/reworked?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I kinda wish for the game story more romantic context, like dialogues about their past together, or her past before him, or small chit-chats (like when Zoe watch the TV but more variations of it), and maybe after sex cuddling.
And of course development and more variations of these dialogues (not only in sex scenes) when things becomes kinky.
Is it going to be added/reworked?
Yes, it's actually even on the Trello.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
i am curious! What is the max Level foa a fetish?
There is no max level, but I don't think there is any new content past level 7 for any fetish.

Between level 4 and 7, it's mostly new dialogues in existing events.

At some point I'll make it a bit more clear, that's part of the game balancing which as yet to be done.

CUSTLER1

Jun 3, 2018
that sounds perfect thats exactly what ive been waiting to see , for me im all in for the more ntr-ish/cuckold-ish side of this game ,i mean why look for ''love'' in an ntr femdom game

Reactions: Sean Poon

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
that sounds perfect thats exactly what ive been waiting to see , for me im all in for the more ntr-ish/cuckold-ish side of this game ,i mean why look for ''love'' in an ntr femdom game
I like your enthusiasm to the topic, but I'm just saying, without love/romance in a story the NTR doesn't have much effect..

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes