4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
Great game, rapidly becoming one of my favorites. Love the pretty natural progression of the fetishes. It's also nice that the couple actually seems to like/love each other, which is surprisingly rare in ntr games.

Reactions: human94 and Axel34

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Great game, rapidly becoming one of my favorites. Love the pretty natural progression of the fetishes. It's also nice that the couple actually seems to like/love each other, which is surprisingly rare in ntr games.
Yes. Fully agree. Even in femdom Zoe show love.There no real humilation of husband. And I like it.

Reactions: Sean Poon

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
Hmm.. I played this game a bit again, but I've already noticed it before the bathroom's large size is quite unused. After the last time I'm afraid to say any more ideas, but in fact I could easily imagine there a shower, which could trigger more kind of erotic scenes for us, or even between the bull and Zoe.

Reactions: Fogoly and Axel34

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
Like da game. Not much on da Cuck tho, but it’sa game, man and I like to play da whole. Cool. Gets ya hopped up. Bit stereotyped, but we’re not talkin highbrow, man. Found I like to try to foil da bitch. Try to beat her and stay out a da cage. So one sided. Now you FD fan boys might try to educate me on FD. I reply there are many paths to follow to a desired destination. The only wrong one is the only right one. Long winded setup to recommend considering adding a button to bailout/divorce/end game when you can’t stand the BBC or the dismissive bitch or your mistake of giving her all dat power any more. Kinda like be careful what you ask for... Keeps the role play element… or not… Have a nice day and stay outa trees!

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Hmm.. I played this game a bit again, but I've already noticed it before the bathroom's large size is quite unused. After the last time I'm afraid to say any more ideas, but in fact I could easily imagine there a shower, which could trigger more kind of erotic scenes for us, or even between the bull and Zoe.
I'm sure that bathroom could even fit a small jacuzzi. :D But actually I feel the whole apartment quite depressing with its current underfurnished state. I know this isn't an important part here, but every game's atmosphere can be boosted by a nice decoration.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FrozenFridge

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I'm sure that bathroom could even fit a small jacuzzi. :D But actually I feel the whole apartment quite depressing with its current underfurnished state. I know this isn't an important part here, but every game's atmosphere can be boosted by a nice decoration.
Decoration is last thing that worry me in this game. In current state it's ok. Pretty normal decoration. Don't distract and not too much. Good balance.

Reactions: Sean Poon

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Decoration is last thing that worry me in this game. In current state it's ok. Pretty normal decoration. Don't distract and not too much. Good balance.
Good balance? ..Maybe, this is it for you. But I rather felt like I had been robbed... :D

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Apparently you haven't seen the previous versions of it, try the itch.io free demo if you dare, it's even more barren :)

I'm adding a few props and furnitures from time to time, but it depends of what packs I find and if I have enough time to rework them to keep them low poly for performances.

Reactions: Fogoly

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Apparently you haven't seen the previous versions of it, try the itch.io free demo if you dare, it's even more barren :)

I'm adding a few props and furnitures from time to time, but it depends of what packs I find and if I have enough time to rework them to keep them low poly for performances.
I'm sure it's not that easy here, but don't worry, it's not my highest priority either. If you can manage to add enough content for each kink, then I will be one of the happiest guy on this forum.

Last edited:

human94

Jul 15, 2018

Yes. I played in first realese her and furniture was much less. Now added some things. Sorry I don't remember changes. Just in flat now a little bit more furniture\decoration. Or on itch.io realease more earlier than first public her?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Yes. I played in first realese her and furniture was much less. Now added some things. Sorry I don't remember changes. Just in flat now a little bit more furniture\decoration. Or on itch.io realease more earlier than first public her?
On itch.io there is a free demo that's older. The paid version is the same than the F95 one, but with cheat codes enabled!

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes