4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Nope. The pubic hair is the last thing I want to see on Zoe, so only if it's just optional.
Agree. If author add pubic hair, this must be optional. Not all like this. Not always pubic hair look good. But, author can add fuction there MC shave\trim Zoe. Like part of gameplay and domination(not sure) Zoe.

Reactions: smreg and Axel34

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I noted in my to-do list that I should check if I can increase the textures quality.
This sounds like a tough task and I think it can wait a bit yet. Maybe you should expand the game's content first, cuz after a while there's still not much to do. The repeatable events are not a long term solution, and the current quality of the textures doesn't look that bad at all.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
In terms of game balance, I find that it is difficult to control weightings of different fetishes. It seems like any time you get ahead on any single fetish, any fetishes that conflict are effectively excluded, meaning you get more points in the dominant fetish, further reenforcing the game's RNG. Prioritizing the intros are great for those who want to include or exclude specific fetishes, but it doesn't help keep lower level fetishes alive as you progress. A little more random in the RNG for scene selection would be appreciated. Otherwise this is game is pretty solid and mindlessly enjoyable. Looking forward to the steam release.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
There is so many possibilities in this game. Really, I like it. Perhaps could you explore some route like kiss cum after jeff jerk in zoe mouth, some accessories like anal plug to improve the pegging fetish, why not push more the feminisazion again like taste jeff dick. I guess a big bukkake of Zoe on the kitchen table and let is husband lick all the cum... Pegging in missionaries possition should be good also. First person is very good but it's a little bit strange to see cross to my corps :) . So good works!

Reactions: Axel34

Larsung

May 29, 2018
a funny thing... sometimes more fetish increase... of course BUT when Zoe fucks with a coworker and you clean her pussy you get cuckold increase and NO cumeating... funny ^^

Reactions: human94

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The zoe sound effects are very bad. They should be removed.
Are they mans voices with higher pitch or something?

Reactions: Axel34

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
It's no secret that I'm still most looking forward the arrival of the new cuckold contents, however it is also clearly visible from the current state, this topic is not the dev's main kink. I definitely think that in these types of femdom games, the NTR should be used as a punishment rather than a reward. You can already turn off this option in the game's menu, but nonetheless the dev still using this kink too carefully.
Before the whole cuckold scenes begin, Zoe asks about three times if I want this for sure, then she emphasizes that she is doing this for my own happiness. But in a femdom game, the story shouldn't be like that. Zoe shouldn't really ask what I would like, and especially she shouldn't care too much about the MC's feelings. Ok, many people would not agree with this, but I still think so.

As I mentioned earlier, I would use the NTR as a punishment in this game. Zoe's infidelity should be triggered by events such as the permanently low state of favor, or her enduring sexual dissatisfaction e.g. the MC usually cums too fast etc. In other words, Zoe's infidelity is caused by your neglectful actions, and then you have no say in whether she cheats on you or not. If you catch Zoe with another man, there could be several possibilities, but personally I would choose not to disturb them, and would just enjoy the show.

Of course, the game doesn't only have problems with the NTR part. The everyday life in the apartment is mostly uneventful, i.e. monotony dominates the entire game. First of all, the number of daily tasks should be increased, so that a day does not end by you going home and sleeping. This could be an extension of Zoe interactions, or my idea is the inauguration of the MC's skill points, e.g. cooking, working, erotic skill, etc, which you can improve every day, so you can cook better food and earn more money.

I also think it's a good idea to introduce new type of favors, for example giving Zoe your money for shopping, or repairing something in the apartment (repair skill required)

Finally, I've always missed that we don't see anything from the MC's workplace. The best solution would be probably a mini game (I saw a good one in Assault from Dumbcrow) which the faster you do, the more money you get, and the sooner you go home. And if you finish too soon, as a kind of reward you might have a chance to catch Zoe with another man at your home if you neglected her, and if NTR is turned on. But of course, this would probably take too long to implement.

This game is definitely in my top 3 favorites, but I'm not sure the dev even noticed the potential it has, but I hope he will able to exploit it.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
It's no secret that I'm still most looking forward the arrival of the new cuckold contents, however it is also clearly visible from the current state, this topic is not the dev's main kink. I definitely think that in these types of femdom games, the NTR should be used as a punishment rather than a reward. You can already turn off this option in the game's menu, but nonetheless the dev still using this kink too carefully.
Before the whole cuckold scenes begin, Zoe asks about three times if I want this for sure, then she emphasizes that she is doing this for my own happiness. But in a femdom game, the story shouldn't be like that. Zoe shouldn't really ask what I would like, and especially she shouldn't care too much about the MC's feelings. Ok, many people would not agree with this, but I still think so.

As I mentioned earlier, I would use the NTR as a punishment in this game. Zoe's infidelity should be triggered by events such as the permanently low state of favor, or her enduring sexual dissatisfaction e.g. the MC usually cums too fast etc. In other words, Zoe's infidelity is caused by your neglectful actions, and then you have no say in whether she cheats on you or not. If you catch Zoe with another man, there could be several possibilities, but personally I would choose not to disturb them, and would just enjoy the show.

Of course, the game doesn't only have problems with the NTR part. The everyday life in the apartment is mostly uneventful, i.e. monotony dominates the entire game. First of all, the number of daily tasks should be increased, so that a day does not end by you going home and sleeping. This could be an extension of Zoe interactions, or my idea is the inauguration of the MC's skill points, e.g. cooking, working, erotic skill, etc, which you can improve every day, so you can cook better food and earn more money.

I also think it's a good idea to introduce new type of favors, for example giving Zoe your money for shopping, or repairing something in the apartment (repair skill required)

Finally, I've always missed that we don't see anything from the MC's workplace. The best solution would be probably a mini game (I saw a good one in Assault from Dumbcrow) which the faster you do, the more money you get, and the sooner you go home. And if you finish too soon, as a kind of reward you might have a chance to catch Zoe with another man at your home if you neglected her, and if NTR is turned on. But of course, this would probably take too long to implement.

This game is definitely in my top 3 favorites, but I'm not sure the dev even noticed the potential it has, but I hope he will able to exploit it.
You were asked if it was something you wanted largely because her dominance score was too low. If you piss her off (like slowing down during vanilla sex) often enough, she won't bother to ask.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I'm not sure the dev even noticed the potential it has, but I hope he will able to exploit it.
Ah yeah, what an idiot dev, can't even understand the game he is making. :ROFLMAO:

It's very tricky when a comment goes with "to improve the game, just add this and this". I mean, sure, adding more stuff. Why didn't I think of that?

Anyway ;)

At the moment, foot fetish & domination are still lagging behind. Cuckolding is in the top 3 fetishes with the most content in the game. I understand that you want more content of your favorite kink, and that's fine, but try not to let it bias your perception of the game too much. There will be more cuckolding events, give it time.

At some point I would like Zoe to have an alternative path where she coerces the MC into cuckolding if the player avoids the computer for too long. It's been discussed several times, and I think that would be a nice addition to the game.

For the work minigame, it would probably be annoying to have it as "work" is a daily action. It would have to be so short and simplistic that it would add nothing to the game.
At some point I had considered a stats that you invest in to increase the work reward, but it wasn't good enough to be actually interesting.

So, for now I decided that the MC workplace wasn't that much important and that it would be better to focus on adding new events in home. Plus there is still the restaurant that is underused at this point.

baneini, I don't really know, it's from a pack I found. I will probably hire a NSFW voice actor to re-create the voices, but it's not high priority for now. You can turn off the voice in the settings by lowering the "voice" volume.

JoZEr, the balancing of the game is probably one of the hardest part of the game, especially with more a,d more events being added. To be honest I decided long ago to just maintain it as "playable" wait for a more final version of the game to re-do all the balancing from scratch.

And yes, there will be more clothes :)

Last edited:

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
Ah yeah, what an idiot dev, can't even understand the game he is making. :ROFLMAO:

It's very tricky when a comment goes with "to improve the game, just add this and this". I mean, sure, adding more stuff. Why didn't I think of that?

Anyway ;)

At the moment, foot fetish & domination are still lagging behind. Cuckolding is in the top 3 fetishes with the most content in the game. I understand that you want more content of your favorite kink, and that's fine, but try not to let it bias your perception of the game too much. There will be more cuckolding events, give it time.

At some point I would like Zoe to have an alternative path where she coerces the MC into cuckolding if the player avoids the computer for too long. It's been discussed several times, and I think that would be a nice addition to the game.

For the work minigame, it would probably be annoying to have it as "work" is a daily action. It would have to be so short and simplistic that it would add nothing to the game.
At some point I had considered a stats that you invest in to increase the work reward, but it wasn't good enough to be actually interesting.

So, for now I decided that the MC workplace wasn't that much important and that it would be better to focus on adding new events in home. Plus there is still the restaurant that is underused at this point.

baneini, I don't really know, it's from a pack I found. I will probably hire a NSFW voice actor to re-create the voices, but it's not high priority for now. You can turn off the voice in the settings by lowering the "voice" volume.

JoZEr, the balancing of the game is probably one of the hardest part of the game, especially with more a,d more events being added. To be honest I decided long ago to just maintain it as "playable" wait for a more final version of the game to re-do all the balancing from scratch.

And yes, there will be more clothes :)
Thx your feedback, although the purpose of my comment was not to offend you... I fully understand if my suggestions wasn't useful to you, but it was worth a try...

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes