Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
patreon code, shuts down game? edit: game crashes when you start any mode

Last edited:

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Has Path of the Pathetic / Gallery / Scene viewer been removed? It's been a long while since I was subbed to the Patreon (around...version 0.7 something?) and now I figured I'd check here before resubscribing to get a feel for how it developed, and I'm not seeing it in the 0.11.1 version posted in the OP. Is it a Patreon feature now?

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Has Path of the Pathetic / Gallery / Scene viewer been removed? It's been a long while since I was subbed to the Patreon (around...version 0.7 something?) and now I figured I'd check here before resubscribing to get a feel for how it developed, and I'm not seeing it in the 0.11.1 version posted in the OP. Is it a Patreon feature now?
renamed to femdom mode

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
Can someone please help, I asked this for the last version and it still persists. Basically every time you hit start on the character selection the game crashes. I even subbed to the patreon version to see if that fixed the problem, it did not. I'm on windows 10 I already tried several times downloading and unzipping in different folders as one person in the comments said. dev or somebody please help, as it looks like I'm not the only one having this issue.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Femtality-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
This is going to be a stupid question but the search function hasn't exactly helped but how exactly do you get the scene from the first preview image?

urti

May 31, 2018
bro idk whats wrong with this game but it simply closes itself everytime i try to do anything. I say new game it closes, i say load game it closes, i say fucking fdom mode it closes, i re downloaded it cause i thought the problem might be my pc. But it simply didn't work. It's bad enough we have to pay to even get some content but the game not working even for freebies is insane. Does anyone have a fix to this? Edit: I downloaded the previous version (11.1) to test whether 12.0 didn't work but im getting the same problem. It closes no matter what i do.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
bro idk whats wrong with this game but it simply closes itself everytime i try to do anything. I say new game it closes, i say load game it closes, i say fucking fdom mode it closes, i re downloaded it cause i thought the problem might be my pc. But it simply didn't work. It's bad enough we have to pay to even get some content but the game not working even for freebies is insane. Does anyone have a fix to this? Edit: I downloaded the previous version (11.1) to test whether 12.0 didn't work but im getting the same problem. It closes no matter what i do.
what do the logs say?

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes