Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
bro idk whats wrong with this game but it simply closes itself everytime i try to do anything. I say new game it closes, i say load game it closes, i say fucking fdom mode it closes, i re downloaded it cause i thought the problem might be my pc. But it simply didn't work. It's bad enough we have to pay to even get some content but the game not working even for freebies is insane. Does anyone have a fix to this? Edit: I downloaded the previous version (11.1) to test whether 12.0 didn't work but im getting the same problem. It closes no matter what i do.
Try turning off your overly enthusiastic virus scanner

Reactions: Henry1887

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
what's new?
v0.12.0
  • CHEATS are now activated, turn them on in options menu.
  • NEW CHARACTER: Estrelle the Psycho Findom Nun
  • Estrelle is a ranged character with 2 modes of attack. Estrelle has very high damage but is vulerable to fast melee attackers
  • NOTE: Estrelle animations, lust animations are not finished. Some assets are placeholders. Still testing gameplay.
  • Estrelle has 25+ FEMTALITY finishers, they aren't new per se, but it's much easier to access them now.
  • Estrelle need to kite and move away from enemies while shooting.
  • Estrelle's bullets only have 5% chance of interrupting enemies (red bullets), otherwise enemies will take damage but not be interrupted
  • SHOTGUN BLAST
  • Light Attack(J) is a Shotgun Blast that propels yourself backwards. 3 times on ground, up to 5 times in air and can switch direction once
  • Shotgun Blast will knockdown enemies at melee range
  • CHAIN GUN
  • Hold down Heavy Attack(K) for a fast gatling gun that has extremely high DPS but leaves Estrelle exposed.
  • ULTIMATE:WORSHIP ME!
  • All male enemies become LUSTED, female enemies are not affected.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I tried that and turned my virus scanner off, suffice to say still experiencing the same problem; as multiple people. I think this is the log, but not sure?
Well i found the error thats causing your game to shutdown:

Code:
Script function 'savefilestream' returned an exception, check the manual for details.
 parameters: 1, "Succubus.txt", 

********** An Error Occurred **********
*            Shutting Down            *

There's an exception while executing script 'endlevel' Total Ram:  8503803904 Bytes (  8109 MB )
Well im not the dev but i will still try to look into the code and see what may have caused this.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I tried that and turned my virus scanner off, suffice to say still experiencing the same problem; as multiple people. I think this is the log, but not sure?
Maybe try this:
I removed the line that caused this exception. Just wanna see if this is really all thats causing the shutdown.

And for the dev: in scripts/endlevel.c the last line of main() is causing the exception. Something to do with saving to Succubus.txt. Do mind that i have never touched this engine before xD

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
Maybe try this:
I removed the line that caused this exception. Just wanna see if this is really all thats causing the shutdown.

And for the dev: in scripts/endlevel.c the last line of main() is causing the exception. Something to do with saving to Succubus.txt. Do mind that i have never touched this engine before xD
That solved the problem and it works now, thank you.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes