colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Show me a competently made 2D Beat Em Up that has good combat feel and was made on Unreal or Unity or Godot without big teams and costing $100k+ to make and sure, I'll switch.
What am i reading there?
There are literally countless godot/unity/ue4 tutorials on youtube. I gurantee many of them are about making 2d sidescollers and beat'm up which cover anything from combat to savestates. You also dont need 100k to make some simple beat'm up game. Even with no prior knowledge you should be able to do it within a month.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
What am i reading there?
There are literally countless godot/unity/ue4 tutorials on youtube. I gurantee many of them are about making 2d sidescollers and beat'm up which cover anything from combat to savestates. You also dont need 100k to make some simple beat'm up game. Even with no prior knowledge you should be able to do it within a month.
Well? Which one?
Also I didn't ask for a tutorial, I asked for an example of an actual game. Basing your conclusion on watching some tutorials on how to make a game is like finishing kindergarten and think you're ready to be a scientist.

You assume I've spent 1000 hours+ working on this game and doing no research or something?

If there was something better, i'd switch in a heart beat.

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, i understand where problem is. If you change control parameters game will close, when you try to start it. It only works with default parameters

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
What am i reading there?
Do you know why NetherRealm studio still using UE3 to make MK10 and 11 although UE4 was already available?

Do you know why many Unity/UE4 games on f95 run like shit?

That's the difference between working with what you understand and what you don't.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Do you know why NetherRealm studio still using UE3 to make MK10 and 11 although UE4 was already available?

Do you know why many Unity/UE4 games on f95 run like shit?

That's the difference between working with what you understand and what you don't.
Okay that's it. Posts are getting dumber by the minute. No idea how you can compare an h-game (which mainly uses 2D sprites so performance shouldnt even be a question) to a tripple A game. MK10 very likely started production when UE4 wasnt in a stable state. Not to mention the devs there already have experience with UE3. UE3 and UE4 are very different it's almost like switching a new engine.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Ok, i understand where problem is. If you change control parameters game will close, when you try to start it. It only works with default parameters
Thanks, for reporting

What buttons are you trying to change? Are you on a QWERTY keyboard? or a controller?

What are the new buttons you want to use?

I am suspecting there is a specific key that is causing the conflict

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks, for reporting

What buttons are you trying to change? Are you on a QWERTY keyboard? or a controller?

What are the new buttons you want to use?

I am suspecting there is a specific key that is causing the conflict
On 1 page there default control section, where record, that you need change control in player 3 section. After i change it to default game start working again. I change to up, down, right, left, z,x,c,a,s left shift, space, which working, if change control in player 1 section. And question about game, is hero have finisher attack? After fight start she throw away sword and start boxing in short range. Is there manual or something?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
On 1 page there default control section, where record, that you need change control in player 3 section. After i change it to default game start working again. I change to up, down, right, left, z,x,c,a,s left shift, space, which working, if change control in player 1 section. And question about game, is hero have finisher attack? After fight start she throw away sword and start boxing in short range. Is there manual or something?
hmmmm very strange never seen this issue before

Hero does not have finisher attack

There is a manual in HOW TO PLAY (access from pause or main menu)

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
If I donate $10 to see if I can get the password forever
You get all the passwords for updates that come out for the next 30 days. And those passwords will keep working for those versions.

But you will not get the passwords for the versions that release after

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Femtality-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
what's new???
  • Story Mode Updated - This patch is all about story!
    • PART 1 of Hero's origin story has been added! There are 3 potential paths and outcomes!
    • Story Menu added, you can now start Aerisetta's story from PART 2 (not new)
  • Main Mode Updated:
    • New 1st stage added, it's just an easier stage than Ancient Temple
    • Base Camp Added - I want the Camp to eventually be a post stage Hub, with allies joining and scenes. Kinda like a base.
  • Coins inventory was causing a bug for some people so it has been turned off temporarily. Coins have no use atm anyways.

Reactions: FeSs101 and ss6
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes