Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Oh bruh I didn't realize the code was old lol, until we get one on here im not even trying.

ALSO what's with the freaky menu controls??? :WaitWhat: gimme my mouse or let me use SPACE OR ENTER TO SELECT/CONFIRM
both enter and space works lol

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Alright, keybind complaints had sometimes made me question my decisions, but...

Arc System Works (the biggest publisher of beat em ups nowadays) just published a beat em up, from the Double Dragon franchise...and the default keybinds are EXACTLY the same as my game (except 1 button)

I feel so vindicated :whistle:

1690502759251.png

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Suggestion: Increase everyone's (especially Hero's) speed out of combat to Oni's speed. Having him slowly shuffle across the screen is painful.

JojoJackJosh

Nov 12, 2019
Some ppl just "What?! I have to Pay to get All the content?!"... Bruh, is this your first 18+ game?)
How do you think Devs will get money to pay the rent if their games won't have any exclusive content?)
I was literally shocked when i saw a free code to the previous verison on the MAIN PAGE of the game ( GigaChad moment btw )

Reactions: Viixby

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Alright, keybind complaints had sometimes made me question my decisions, but...

Arc System Works (the biggest publisher of beat em ups nowadays) just published a beat em up, from the Double Dragon franchise...and the default keybinds are EXACTLY the same as my game (except 1 button)

I feel so vindicated :whistle:

View attachment 2805371
Sorry it wasn't mean to be an attack lol. You're fine, don't worry about it, if others are complaining too they're just not used to it.
SPECIFICALLY IN MY CASE, it was during typing (like the code menu) where i was trying to use space and enter and it wasnt working, when i realized i didnt have the code and closed it.

you're chillin dw

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Some ppl just "What?! I have to Pay to get All the content?!"... Bruh, is this your first 18+ game?)
How do you think Devs will get money to pay the rent if their games won't have any exclusive content?)
I was literally shocked when i saw a free code to the previous verison on the MAIN PAGE of the game ( GigaChad moment btw )
Agreed but I bought a big GPU and now I can barely afford ramen for food so- BLAME NVIDIA

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
I dont understand this part
Im talking the double virgin priests that cant be knocked without a heavy attack, you also made them take way too much health and spawn a room full of enemies that stun you with light attacks. The priestesses also have an attack that is way too fast to react to and just instantly forces you to mash to escape. Also I use the special moves but ultimately they don't do much but help me take about maybe a fourth of one priest's health.

Juggling is the most viable strategy but its hard when enemies keep spawning and take half your health bar just because you got stunned once. Specifically when you get a good combo on a priestess, a giant lightning wave hits you from the other priestess, knocks you down to get hit by the priestess stun step move, you mash to escape only to be slapped by the nun with the paddle and take a ton of consecutive damage all because you were unlucky to get hit by an unavoidable attack.

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
A comparison to another game with difficulty scaling issues is captivity, when you scale difficulty you should choose whether or not its more enemies or more health for enemy types, but if you end up doing both its not 2x harder but more often 4x harder. Which is fine if the normal stage is super easy but when it comes to having boss fights I'm not expecting 2 unstoppable tanks with hitstun and aoe as my first step into hard mode. That's not even hard when you use cheese like stunning the enemy first and getting lucky with the enemy spawns. The problem is the difficulty isn't "oh I didn't do better at the game" as opposed to "I can't believe the game spawned the enemy that stun locks me into oblivion so now I have to lose".

In captivity theres a certain human limit of how far you can go with what the game gives you but if you cheese the game by jumping onto areas enemy can't reach the 15 or so waves that are possible jump into the hundreds, im sure insanity mode wouldn't be much different to someone using cheese strats like using the easy stunner with high damage as their main.

Also them being able to turn harp enemies into another unit type made harp units 10x less of a threat than they were otherwise.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
A comparison to another game with difficulty scaling issues is captivity, when you scale difficulty you should choose whether or not its more enemies or more health for enemy types, but if you end up doing both its not 2x harder but more often 4x harder. Which is fine if the normal stage is super easy but when it comes to having boss fights I'm not expecting 2 unstoppable tanks with hitstun and aoe as my first step into hard mode. That's not even hard when you use cheese like stunning the enemy first and getting lucky with the enemy spawns. The problem is the difficulty isn't "oh I didn't do better at the game" as opposed to "I can't believe the game spawned the enemy that stun locks me into oblivion so now I have to lose".

In captivity theres a certain human limit of how far you can go with what the game gives you but if you cheese the game by jumping onto areas enemy can't reach the 15 or so waves that are possible jump into the hundreds, im sure insanity mode wouldn't be much different to someone using cheese strats like using the easy stunner with high damage as their main.

Also them being able to turn harp enemies into another unit type made harp units 10x less of a threat than they were otherwise.
Thanks for the detailed feedback, i'll think on it, appreciate it

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Sorry it wasn't mean to be an attack lol. You're fine, don't worry about it, if others are complaining too they're just not used to it.
SPECIFICALLY IN MY CASE, it was during typing (like the code menu) where i was trying to use space and enter and it wasnt working, when i realized i didnt have the code and closed it.

you're chillin dw
no worries, not pointed at you, but controls is a common complaint

thanks for clarification that you mean it's the password page. i'll see what i can do

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
A comparison to another game with difficulty scaling issues is captivity, when you scale difficulty you should choose whether or not its more enemies or more health for enemy types, but if you end up doing both its not 2x harder but more often 4x harder.
Just to clarify on this, i checked

Normal = Normal, basic enemies die in 1-2 combos, player can crit so might die faster
Hard = Enemy numbers increase
Xtreme = All enemies cannot be interrupted or fall down, enemy count same as hard, enemy hp X1.25, mistress appears to bother you.
INSANE = extra random guest enemies, enemy hp X1.5

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Characters being able to level up then using points to unlock femtalities would be neat instead of just having random ones.
also do you plan to add the characters in detail for a lot of them instead of the male just looking like a blue shape?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Characters being able to level up then using points to unlock femtalities would be neat instead of just having random ones.
also do you plan to add the characters in detail for a lot of them instead of the male just looking like a blue shape?
Not sure I will spend time to replace the blue males, but future ones will not be blue anymore. Still haven't figured out what's a good solution for femtality unlocks, making new gallery though

Reactions: jems666

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Them animations look good were those made with the chara studios ? (unless the model aren't from Koikatsu)

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes