Diocesan

Oct 7, 2018
Everytime I download and try to play it my game is blurred with green lines going through the entire game. Can't see anything and I tried to see if others had the same problem but it seems its just me. Anyone have any type of clue why?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Everytime I download and try to play it my game is blurred with green lines going through the entire game. Can't see anything and I tried to see if others had the same problem but it seems its just me. Anyone have any type of clue why?
That could be a bug within the game. Could you upload a picture of the exact probably you are having? That would help. Also, are you getting any error code?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Femtality-0.13.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Try going j to options, video, and change it to SDL instead of openGL

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Is your brain melting :LUL: , you keep questioning the same comments. code/pass/password/passcode = patreon mode unlock.
No, my brain is working great. I was just confused on what he meant by password, he didn't specify that it pertained to patron. The only thing he said in his post "NEW PASSWORD????" How the fuck am I supposed to know what he meant by that if he wasn't specifying it was for patron? :unsure:

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
No, my brain is working great. I was just confused on what he meant by password, he didn't specify that it pertained to patron. The only thing he said in his post "NEW PASSWORD????" How the fuck am I supposed to know what he meant by that if he wasn't specifying it was for patron? :unsure:
Nah, my guy. You are trolling 100%. I have been paying attention to your posts. You keep asking the same thing to other posts. Makes me think this is the devs alter account or something. Just a guess though

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Because there's one code/password in the game and it's for Patreon. Not sure why you're asking each person too are you the game dev?

Reactions: Yiurp

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Nah, my guy. You are trolling 100%. I have been paying attention to your posts. You keep asking the same thing to other posts. Makes me think this is the devs alter account or something. Just a guess though
Whatever, if you think it is trolling that is your own opinion. I just look for coherence in posts on here and the significance of the post posted. Thank you. Quite a few members on here like my posts and give a like when ample. I am just here to help and contribute, not here to cause problems. :)

Last edited:

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
I refuse to believe I'm the only one, so how many people here just load a old save that used the code once? For the last 4 updates the same main mode patreon and femdom save still works. I'm just confused why so many people are begging for passwords every single update when you can just load an old save and call it a day.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes