VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I'll admit that this update was a lot shorter than I would of liked. The dialogue with the Daughter is nice, just like the first version. I can't help but but like her because of how enamored she seems with her father, which almost always has me smiling while reading. I do hope the repetitive sports mini-games take a back seat in future updates though. While some people have commented on the game's possible misleading title, I would say it's a little early to call it a "bait-and-switch" considering we are only 1 update in since the initial release. There was dialogue in this update, with a possible future secondary character, that clearly intimates that content relating to impregnation will rear its head at some point. Get the feeling patience will be the way forward with this one. I wish Famtasy success with this as I'd love to see it through to end, which is hopefully the Daughter carrying her Daddy's baby ;)

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Nice renders, the side Character looks also like the dev put much work in it.

Tip for how to deal with the new Character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
she's (maybe) the travel agency head, we'll possibly get a nice bit of envy and oneupmanship going.

I just hope we'll not get cockblocked like in DMD ch1.

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
The Mains girl Character looks good, a fresh face is always good, Kinda reminds me of Erogenesis Art style.
No need to Change the Main Girl I like it, Keep up the good work @Famtasy .
There are a few dead spots on some of the renders(white specs,Volleyball scene), kinda like watching on a old plasma screen.
I'll need to figure out those transparent dots that keep appearing (Photoshop can handle it for now), thanks for pointing them out ;)

And for Gawd's sake, never, ever call a Marine a soldier - unless you enjoy being throat punched.
Yikes, I'll keep that in mind !

Reactions: Gavote

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
First thing I did was delete out all of the spaces between the ? and the !. Marika and Kimi love stat when saluting one or the other is still broken and gives you exactly nothing nada ziltch 0 when you pick either one when it's suppose to give the one you picked a love point.

Saw a few spelling errors.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
feels like going back in time....
I've played this game much further than this...
Another Cow to be milked

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Got to finally play this update, and the father daughter thing is progressing pretty good. Sadly It's a bit short. And still no indication of where we are going with this. If we're going for a blueball simulator dont forget to tease us with the daughter each episode but to be fair, I think there is only room for one developer to do that with as much popularity as he does.

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes