VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This Tara bitch needs to go broke and suffer people like that should never get a happy ending. Why are the cities not just named for the real places?
So far the game is good and can't wait for more.

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
First thing I did was delete out all of the spaces between the ? and the !. Marika and Kimi love stat when saluting one or the other is still broken and gives you exactly nothing nada ziltch 0 when you pick either one when it's suppose to give the one you picked a love point.

Saw a few spelling errors.
You're right, I forgot to add it to the second dialogue bloc, alos I check the grammar before every release but I somehow tend to miss a few, thank you for point it out.

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
Impregnation maybe for the next update ;)
It will come in the next few updates, development will be slower that I would like for now. Time is against me for now :oops:

Got to finally play this update, and the father daughter thing is progressing pretty good. Sadly It's a bit short. And still no indication of where we are going with this. If we're going for a blueball simulator dont forget to tease us with the daughter each episode but to be fair, I think there is only room for one developer to do that with as much popularity as he does.
That sounds like a challenge but.. unfortunately I have other plans for the cast :rolleyes:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
no it is not, like said it's German in game, i could have guessed it was military lingo, but i didn't knew it would mean US marines. That said i am not from the US, i am from Europe. You might want to correct it then it's said for those from the US that wouldn't know it, but do not expect the rest of the world to know certain nicknames.

Anyhow back on topic, the volleyball game is bugged not working as intended i either got a callout with no hand signature or always the fist closed one even if it was supposed to be the open palm one. Regarding sell point, boobs give me some more will ya. Even the hotelplane could have had a extra with a flightattendant or anyting. Sell the game

That said story wise it's a bit diffent then the usual. Still mheh needs a few updates
Who is your sig of?

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Irelia looks to be the woman to get impregnate. Do to her complaining to the main character that her husband doesn't like her big vow tits. And for a year she wants to have children. The main player is going to give her one. I wonder how far the creator is willing to go with knocking up the girls.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Famtasy some comments:

Why are you blocking rollback at each decision? That just means I need to save at every choice instead of rolling back to see the alternate path.

English script/grammar notes:
EP1:
  • Exclamation points and question marks have a space before them. That's not correct, they should be next to the last letter. For example, "Is that true ?" should be "Is that true?"
  • A couple times Destiny says "Hihi" In English, "Ha ha" or "Hee hee" would be correct. "Hihi" isn't ever used.
  • In the second call, when she says the flight time. We don't say "6:00 o'clock", instead "6 o'clock". Better would be "6 am" or "6 pm", for morning or evening.
  • At the airport, "Any hull baggage?" should be "Any checked bags?"
  • On the plane, "All the servings are complementary" should be "All services are complimentary"
  • In the Chawaii airport, "I don't care for the flight" should be "I don't care about the flight"
  • "appearing ink" should be "invisible ink"
  • "and close your eye" -> "end close your eyes"
  • "Sounds plausible, I thinks it will work" -> "Sounds plausible, I think it will work"
  • "You've been planning this for awhile now" -> "You've been planning this for a while now" (awhile is an adverb)
  • "you don't need to concern your self with our relation" -> "you don't need to concern yourself with our relationship"
  • "You're not my dads ok" -> "You're not my dad ok"
  • "OK I'll change up in here" -> "OK I'll change in here"
  • "Cool ! it's right behind the driver seat" -> "Cool! It's right behind the driver's seat"
EP2:
  • "It takes awhile to adjust after a flight" -> "It takes a while to adjust after a flight"
  • "So what else do you have planned." is a question, -> "So what else do you have planned?"
  • "For piece of mind then" -> "For peace of mind then". Piece means a portion, peace means tranquility.
  • "Is it casual or official" -> "Is it casual or formal"?
  • "But children ca be a handful" -> "But children can be a handful"
  • "Do I do not" -> "No I do not"
  • "Apply a plaster" -> "Put on a bandaid"
  • "Oh look at you acting all though" -> "Oh look at you acting all tough"
  • "Yeah, hope it works out" -> "Yeah, I hope we can"

At the beach house, the phone ringing is played as music. If music is turned off, you don't hear anything, and there's no text indication that the phone rang.

Reactions: Arcane666

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@goobdoob

Do like I did and extract the game files and then throw the script.rpy file for the game into notepad and search for $renpy.block_rollback() and delete out all of the rollback brackets and make sure to also remove the gap left from deleting them and once you have them all removed overwrite the file and you should be able to rollback now.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Does someone have a save for ep 2? I really don't feel like going through ep 1 again, my last save goes straight to end of episode and then to menu.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes