VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Okay, what the hell, I forced myself to start a new game, and got to the end of episode 1 and then it goes back to the menu. Am I missing something?

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Fertile... and mating... and no impregnation/pregnancy tag. I'm not falling for this trap. All lies! Lies!!!!
that doesnt mean he needs to have it in version 2 of his game. if you just wanna fast fuck and pregnant games i recommend you "my legacy". I'm happy that we get more games based on story and progession instead of "fast fuck that slut"

Reactions: Ente Supremo

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
that doesnt mean he needs to have it in version 2 of his game. if you just wanna fast fuck and pregnant games i recommend you "my legacy". I'm happy that we get more games based on story and progession instead of "fast fuck that slut"
You imply things i never said and you don't know me at all.. otherwise you would've figured out that my post was meant as a joke -.-

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
You imply things i never said and you don't know me at all.. otherwise you would've figured out that my post was meant as a joke -.-
lots of people mean that stuff serious and i dont implyfie things you never said, who ever is complaining after version 2 that there is no impregnation or something like that clearly complains about that there is nothing sex involving there.

ps. my post was never meant as an offence, just gave you a game that got that in it and my own opinion.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes it is the problem if some take their favorite games too seriously then they do not endure any criticism of their games or misunderstand funny or sarcastic slogans ..... then go the same enrage :winkytongue:x'D

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
yes it is the problem if some take their favorite games too seriously then they do not endure any criticism of their games or misunderstand funny or sarcastic slogans ..... then go the same enrage :winkytongue:x'D
first this isnt my favourite game
second i dont need to endure criticism for a game that is not made by me
third that still wasn't an offence post from me please read my posts again
good day sir.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
To be clear: Today's update has no new scenes, correct?
Yeah check Changelog on OP

v2.1
I've added the option to track the Love and Favor stats, as you can see above the green arrow indicates the icon for opening/closing the stats display menu. The ingame tracking will only show the characters present at the scene, in the next few updates I will be adding a journal for overviewing all of the characters you've met.

Please keep in mind that not all choices that impact the game will have immediately visible consequences, so don't panic if you aren't seeing changes right after (but if you suspect a bug, go ahead and report it just in case).

About Episode 3 - in the next week I'll be able to say if it will drop this month or not, so stick around !

WilliamT

Oct 20, 2017
Really hope this doesn't end up like DMD where it's just waiting months for something to happen, looks good so far. But 2 chapters and nothing but a kiss. And both chapters seem a bit short.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i feel trolled, i thought there was a whole new episode but nope it still ended after the bandage so that was apparantly episode 2

Reactions: Darkaura
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes