VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Nope this is the 5th time this game showed up in the "Latest Update" page
Yep. V 2 means second chapter/episode. All other releases were bug fixes for one of the 2 releases..... v 2.1 means the first bug fix for the 2nd release. Expecting new content with a simple bug fix is unrealistic.

Reactions: bas and bigmen

Spinnock

May 8, 2018
That's been pointed out and I think the Dev said in the last few pages he didn't know and would fix it.
I didn't see an acknowledgement, but I will take your word for it. If the dev uses the term Ex-Marine, I am lighting sacks of cats on fire though.

Now am starting to be bothered by the PTSD/alcohol aspect We all react differently to our time overseas,maybe it feels natural to civilians but it feels forced and lacking knowledge to me. I get wanting to acknowledge those who served, but if you haven't(or weren't a combat MOS), don't write about, guess about how it affects us or at least interview some real veterans.

I like the game but the military research and aspect is severely lacking from the radio transmissions(Hollywood shit) to the seemingly insignificant lowercase m Marine,smacks of civilian with no introspect. It's disrespectful without intending to be.

Feb 1, 2018
I play sand volleyball, so I found that piece was pretty neat. Maybe terminology varies in different regions, but I'd recommend changing the "Block" verbiage to "Set". When you "Attack", the daughter is setting the PC to spike. When you "Block", the PC is setting the daughter to spike.

Very minor point, but since the mini game seems to be aimed toward some immersion, figured I'd throw it out there.

Like the game so far.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Plaster is a band-aid? I thought he was going to put her foot in a cast. In what part of the world is a band-aid called "plaster"- I'm not being a smart-arse, I'd really like to know.
These really shouldn't be choices- a former Marine would know basic Triage, at the very least her injury required a battle-field dressing.
Over here in New Zealand both are used interchangeably, since Band-Aid is a brand of sticking plaster. I've not heard of people around here using plaster as 'I'm going to put you in a plaster cast', instead it would be more like 'you need to get a cast'.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Why did the little Love/Friendship bubbles appear with characters that you're probably never going to have any type of interaction with again? Are you going to re-visit some of these people in the future (the stewardesses, the girl from work, etc.,.)?
Why do you think so? Who knows how MC's gonna meet girl from work, but i'd guess that stewardess and him can meet on island.

In what part of the world is a band-aid called "plaster"- I'm not being a smart-arse, I'd really like to know.
For example in russian, band-aid is "пластырь". Pronounced almost like a plaster.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
@Famtasy some comments:

Why are you blocking rollback at each decision? That just means I need to save at every choice instead of rolling back to see the alternate path.

English script/grammar notes:
EP1:
  • Exclamation points and question marks have a space before them. That's not correct, they should be next to the last letter. For example, "Is that true ?" should be "Is that true?"
  • A couple times Destiny says "Hihi" In English, "Ha ha" or "Hee hee" would be correct. "Hihi" isn't ever used.
  • In the second call, when she says the flight time. We don't say "6:00 o'clock", instead "6 o'clock". Better would be "6 am" or "6 pm", for morning or evening.
  • At the airport, "Any hull baggage?" should be "Any checked bags?"
  • On the plane, "All the servings are complementary" should be "All services are complimentary"
  • In the Chawaii airport, "I don't care for the flight" should be "I don't care about the flight"
  • "appearing ink" should be "invisible ink"
  • "and close your eye" -> "end close your eyes"
  • "Sounds plausible, I thinks it will work" -> "Sounds plausible, I think it will work"
  • "You've been planning this for awhile now" -> "You've been planning this for a while now" (awhile is an adverb)
  • "you don't need to concern your self with our relation" -> "you don't need to concern yourself with our relationship"
  • "You're not my dads ok" -> "You're not my dad ok"
  • "OK I'll change up in here" -> "OK I'll change in here"
  • "Cool ! it's right behind the driver seat" -> "Cool! It's right behind the driver's seat"
EP2:
  • "It takes awhile to adjust after a flight" -> "It takes a while to adjust after a flight"
  • "So what else do you have planned." is a question, -> "So what else do you have planned?"
  • "For piece of mind then" -> "For peace of mind then". Piece means a portion, peace means tranquility.
  • "Is it casual or official" -> "Is it casual or formal"?
  • "But children ca be a handful" -> "But children can be a handful"
  • "Do I do not" -> "No I do not"
  • "Apply a plaster" -> "Put on a bandaid"
  • "Oh look at you acting all though" -> "Oh look at you acting all tough"
  • "Yeah, hope it works out" -> "Yeah, I hope we can"

At the beach house, the phone ringing is played as music. If music is turned off, you don't hear anything, and there's no text indication that the phone rang.
About the spaces before question/exclamation marks; it's a habit from my hand writing where I would leave some space at the end so I can quickly peak at the end of a sentence to know what tone to use, it's not something I'm too overly concerned about and it will probably change when a new writer takes over the project.
"appearing ink" should be "invisible ink" - my idea was of ink that is initially invisible when wet, and then after it dries becomes visible.
"You're not my dads ok" -> "You're not my dad ok" - she was referring to both of them here :)
Thanks for pointing all that out, I appreciate it :kissingheart:

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
Irelia looks to be the woman to get impregnate. Do to her complaining to the main character that her husband doesn't like her big vow tits. And for a year she wants to have children. The main player is going to give her one. I wonder how far the creator is willing to go with knocking up the girls.
All the way of course :angel:

A lot of updates , but still no sex. Waste of time. Add some action in it :)
I'm not shy about sex if you think that, I want it to be a bit more than just animalistic humping.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hey famtasy, interesting game and I like the models so far, cheers. Any idea how many chapter updates you expect to add this year? This looks like you'll need a lot of you want to explore relationships with the different girls.

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
Plaster is a band-aid? I thought he was going to put her foot in a cast. In what part of the world is a band-aid called "plaster"- I'm not being a smart-arse, I'd really like to know.
These really shouldn't be choices- a former Marine would know basic Triage, at the very least her injury required a battle-field dressing."
In most of English speaking world apart from US (only called band aid there as that is a brand name for a type sold there), everywhere else calls them sticking plasters or plasters for short.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Irelia sounds like she is being conservative but wants to be a mother really bad. Can't wait to see the events that take place with her. Maybe if the main player is to much of a gentleman. She gets crazy enough to say fuck it. A want to be a mother and see plans to have with or without her husband with the main player.

She probably won't take no for an answer with the main player. XD

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
very good game, lots of potencial

there are some very promissing new games popping since last month

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
Ok I'll go ahead and answer some more questions and try to give everyone a decent response sooo..
@Famtasy some comments:

At the beach house, the phone ringing is played as music. If music is turned off, you don't hear anything, and there's no text indication that the phone rang.
Here I'll need to get better at coding and figure how to work with sound, it's a big part of the game so it should improve soon.

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
You haven't been trolled. v 2.1 etc is just a bug fix for v 2.0. The next version should be v 3.0
The way I go about versioning is to make each number coincide with the number of the episode AND the number of episodes included, that's Episode 2 v2.0 had Episode 1 + 2 and Episode 3 v3.0 will have Episode 1 + 2 +3. My plan for the future is to figure out a way to release each episode as a standalone and then name them as Episode 5 v1.0 that will be ONLY 5 and also Episode 5 v5.0 that will have 1+2+3+4+5. The only problem is coding it and if anyone knows a way to do this, they're welcome to suggest it here.

Reactions: Centurion

Thyler

May 14, 2018
So far good work Famtasy, I like the way the story progresses. Looking forword to the rest

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
The way I go about versioning is to make each number coincide with the number of the episode AND the number of episodes included, that's Episode 2 v2.0 had Episode 1 + 2 and Episode 3 v3.0 will have Episode 1 + 2 +3. My plan for the future is to figure out a way to release each episode as a standalone and then name them as Episode 5 v1.0 that will be ONLY 5 and also Episode 5 v5.0 that will have 1+2+3+4+5. The only problem is coding it and if anyone knows a way to do this, they're welcome to suggest it here.
Well you could make an patch of sorts so as to not upload the whole game allways and just add to the patch the new images, videos, bug fixes etc. etc. and we just unzip/unrar/unwhatever in the directory of the original game. Which is hard, and lets be honest here, only in case you have a problem with maybe aranging your folders and files and what not.

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
Well you could make an patch of sorts so as to not upload the whole game allways and just add to the patch the new images, videos, bug fixes etc. etc. and we just unzip/unrar/unwhatever in the directory of the original game. Which is hard, and lets be honest here, only in case you have a problem with maybe aranging your folders and files and what not.
That would be like making each new episode into a patch, that I can do and if the game gets too big it will be an option, however my idea is basically a different game that uses the same saves, that is the saves from game "F&M Episode 5" using saves from "F&M Episode 4" so that all the choices (variables and such) carry over without needing to download the entire series, or maybe just a small file you copy into each episode that has all your previous decisions. Hope I explained that better now.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes