VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, is a short update... and No, she is not ugly, she has an exotic beauty! ;)

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Great art. Great story. Great characters.

Shit for lewd content. It's hardly there at all. Another one of those tease until romantic first time far into the story type of games.
I'm still interested because it's well made, but it is lacking in erotica too much to ignore.

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
Hey famtasy, interesting game and I like the models so far, cheers. Any idea how many chapter updates you expect to add this year? This looks like you'll need a lot of you want to explore relationships with the different girls.
The main problem with branching paths is that they all need to be written, I'm currently looking for someone to take over the writing part so that I can focus on the visuals and audio exclusively. And I'm trying to get an episode out each month, however if it needs to be longer with more character paths, or if I'm too busy, it will be delayed. So I'm guessing 5-6 episodes this year.

The title makes it seem like impregnation and pregnancy are the main focus of the game........or is it just me?
The idea behind the title is that you will be able to take the relationship with each character all the way, and it's also why I chose my name, and it's also in the game title initials (FaM). So yeah, you'll be able to knock up everyone :D

This was a BS update not much content at all very disappointing
Time isn't really friendly to me.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
First few updates were promising but nothing special.. or so it seemed. Story so far is developing in good way and pace, somewhat faster than DMD but in a good way. Point system added later is spot on, couse it shows only when said girl is in scene. Renders are convincing, cute or sexy.
Some renders have too little small things that make it seem more alive but so far it is a great improvement from first scenes to the last ones.

Story somewhat clitche but in a good way, doughter cute and sexy. The only thing which can resamble DMD is theme, father doughter romance and blond hair of main heroine of the story. Many side characters which show possibility of some action with them.

For it to be a great game we need to wait at least 3 to 5 updates but I am sure that dev is on right track to make it worth it.

Dialogues are convincing, face mimic realistic enough and story seems plausible.. there is some stretched realism in some places like ex military getting his ass kicked by muscles for brain guy.. like all his training was with guns but not hand to hand combat.. but it seems ok, couse he did not intend to fight but took a fist to his face.. in a second. At least it should not knock him out at that time.

Bathroom scene with doughter is ok, but what it lacks is points for it in her affection for Us.. we have seen her naked.. it should change her outlook at Us at least by one heart or like.. but it did not change. The same with calling for Anna to help Us.. with bathing doughter. Anna should give Us a like for that, if not now then at least in a conversation next time. Like doughter told her that she offered Us to help her but we were decent enough to not take up that offer.. etc.

The only two scenes I have a problem with. Grocery ass kicking and bathing doughter.. thats all.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
First few updates were promising but nothing special.. or so it seemed. Story so far is developing in good way and pace, somewhat faster than DMD but in a good way. Point system added later is spot on, couse it shows only when said girl is in scene. Renders are convincing, cute or sexy.
Some renders have too little small things that make it seem more alive but so far it is a great improvement from first scenes to the last ones.

Story somewhat clitche but in a good way, doughter cute and sexy. The only thing which can resamble DMD is theme, father doughter romance and blond hair of main heroine of the story. Many side characters which show possibility of some action with them.

For it to be a great game we need to wait at least 3 to 5 updates but I am sure that dev is on right track to make it worth it.

Dialogues are convincing, face mimic realistic enough and story seems plausible.. there is some stretched realism in some places like ex military getting his ass kicked by muscles for brain guy.. like all his training was with guns but not hand to hand combat.. but it seems ok, couse he did not intend to fight but took a fist to his face.. in a second. At least it should not knock him out at that time.

Bathroom scene with doughter is ok, but what it lacks is points for it in her affection for Us.. we have seen her naked.. it should change her outlook at Us at least by one heart or like.. but it did not change. The same with calling for Anna to help Us.. with bathing doughter. Anna should give Us a like for that, if not now then at least in a conversation next time. Like doughter told her that she offered Us to help her but we were decent enough to not take up that offer.. etc.

The only two scenes I have a problem with. Grocery ass kicking and bathing doughter.. thats all.

Just one thing, even if you know how to fight and how to take one, you can still go down after just one blow.
The bastard suckerpunched him and got lucky.
It happens.

Reactions: mario1994
Nov 11, 2017
Just one thing, even if you know how to fight and how to take one, you can still go down after just one blow.
The bastard suckerpunched him and got lucky.
It happens.
Sure thats true, except the MC called the guy out and therefore should have been on guard; nobody with any fighting experience would have been taken out like that unless the other guy was world class fast.

Reactions: Frank01

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah.. you know what, playing that each update kinda ruins the experience so I'm gonna wait for like 3 updates and see where that goes.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes