VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Seems like every dev wants to be DmD, with the tease and all. The thing is, Mr. Dots put in tons of side-action fun and renders for the player to enjoy while working on the D. For a game tilted "Fertile and Mating" I'd expect MC to be mating with a fertile chick by episode 2. I gave it the old college try, if there had been ANY lewd, I'd have patroned, as the fertile part, IS my itch to scratch. This one has entered dud-town now, for me.

Reactions: LeSmudge

camoway

May 15, 2017
This game does not belong here as far as I can see. Maybe Later but this content simply has nothing in it for us.

edit: In its current form.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Seems like every dev wants to be DmD, with the tease and all. The thing is, Mr. Dots put in tons of side-action fun and renders for the player to enjoy while working on the D. For a game tilted "Fertile and Mating" I'd expect MC to be mating with a fertile chick by episode 2. I gave it the old college try, if there had been ANY lewd, I'd have patroned, as the fertile part, IS my itch to scratch. This one has entered dud-town now, for me.
I agree and at the same time I don't. Mr. Dots is really good with the build up, but it gets really annoying by now. Plus, there are a " correct " amount of side fun, but not anything exceptional

Reactions: Darkaura

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Ugly? With SO many games using Daz 3D models, most characters look exactly the same from game to game to game. So to avoid this Dev's will tweak the faces to make a new character (how many games have a copy of the Dating My Daughter girl in them?). Sometimes successful sometimes not. Some of the most beautiful models in the real world are 'unique' looking. Unique Not ugly. The more unique they are the more love-hate responses you're going to get. Everyone has the right to their opinion, I just disagree. I'll have to see the daughter with a cock in her mouth to make a final decision. Or maybe paint her face white.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kimi and Marika variables are flipped. If Marika is suppose to get a fave point Kimi gets it instead and if Kimi is suppose to get a fave Marika gets it instead.

I tested also to make sure by giving Marika a fave point to see and Kimi's went up instead.

Love variables are the same way as the fave variables so you might want to go in there and fix those up so that they appear correctly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also find it funny that the MC is suppose to be this trained fighter but can't protect himself against some muscle headed neanderthal.

Reactions: Frank01

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need to understand something Ep.3? The EP.1 and 2 are already in? If not, can someone tell me where i can download? Anticipate thankses.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Play other games... Wait for 1 year.... try updated version... get blowjob... wait another year...
repeat...
Hey, when's the next SP update? You dropped the Mom bombshell on us, then went away...

And your "blog" link in your sig goes to a suspended page.

Reactions: pystudios

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Hey, when's the next SP update? You dropped the Mom bombshell on us, then went away...

And your "blog" link in your sig goes to a suspended page.
I put that project on hold and I'm developing with a team on a huge top secret project atm but I'll pick it back up as soon as our Patreon substitute page, "Adult Pledge" or anyone we can find that takes USA customers gets setup correctly... I need to change my sig to new site. Thanks,

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@fauxplayer

Too bad it didn't have an animation there in that spot showing her sucking the head of the banana right off. Maybe that would curb many that are yelling for sex scenes when they start picturing their dick being sucked right off and them running around screaming.

Reactions: fauxplayer
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes