VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
do you mean anna? man atm in game i hate her kinda haha so freaking rude lol
irena and jessica are nice but preference is irena but oh well we'll see what happens ^^ if harem is possible i'll do it otherwise it's going to be irena haha :D not going back to ex-wife ofcourse lol and jessica i don't know (just being nice i guess)
No, i meant Irena when she mentions wanting kids. As for the Anna, i kinda like her cautious attitude. Not sure yet. Ex-wife... seems like an intriguing choice, who knows what are our choices will be with her if any. Jessica is cool gal. Those two volleyball chicks too.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
No, i meant Irena when she mentions wanting kids. As for the Anna, i kinda like her cautious attitude. Not sure yet. Ex-wife... seems like an intriguing choice, who knows what are our choices will be with her if any. Jessica is cool gal. Those two volleyball chicks too.
  • oh yeah i remember irena said that haha ^^ first choice for now lol
  • with the ex-wife probably not tbh she lied and stuff about me to the daughter + kept her hidden a bit >.> so fucked up tbh but i don't know backstory lol
  • anna yeah she's cautious but i just don't like her lol maybe she'll change but i don't know :p
  • jessica is cool yeah but i dunno haha
  • the two girls mmh they're friends from the daugher haha i dunno lol

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I'm glad this game has more options beyond the daughter. Sometimes she looks ... meh ok and others she looks like someone beat her face with a bag of frogs. She is just not appealing to me. Is there an option to throw a flag over her face and fuck her for freedom? With 4th of July right around corner should add it in.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Make sure you guys go vote for your favorite one :)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm glad this game has more options beyond the daughter. Sometimes she looks ... meh ok and others she looks like someone beat her face with a bag of frogs. She is just not appealing to me.
She likes to make silly faces. That's for sure. Other than that, she's very cute imo. And i think we all need cute a bit childish type sometimes. Fits the game.

Make sure you guys go vote for your favorite one
Already did. Interesting polls he's doing.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Famtasy some small grammar issues with ep 3:

Twice in the initial dinner with Anna it says "exited" or "exiting" when you mean "excited" or "exciting".
D says "hihi". Better would be "haha". We don't write "hihi" in English.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
@Famtasy some small grammar issues with ep 3:

Twice in the initial dinner with Anna it says "exited" or "exiting" when you mean "excited" or "exciting".
D says "hihi". Better would be "haha". We don't write "hihi" in English.
It could be written as hee hee though? or the now shortened hehe?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It could be written as hee hee though? or the now shortened hehe?
"hehe" seems more like a polite laugh. I'm not the only one who thinks that:

tek

Nov 12, 2016
"hehe" seems more like a polite laugh. I'm not the only one who thinks that:
There are lots of articles with differing views on the meaning of it, really depends on the age group. I was more looking at it as a way to keep it how the Dev intended it , rather than changing it to haha.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
There are lots of articles with differing views on the meaning of it, really depends on the age group. I was more looking at it as a way to keep it how the Dev intended it , rather than changing it to haha.
Make it "tee-hee" and be done with it. It's supposed to be a giggle right? :)

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes