VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
That's exactly how it looks like. I hope that finally the D seduced the F
I can imagine that at the party everyone wonders that they do not a kiss. To avoid attracting attention they kiss and realize that it is beautiful. Let's see what's comming next
That would be an awesome way to do it. Would not seem forced that way.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Okay, it's been just shy of 3 months without releasing any new content, yet he is still taking his patrons money every month. This goes beyond milking, it's just straight up ripping off his patrons.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Okay, it's been just shy of 3 months without releasing any new content, yet he is still taking his patrons money every month. This goes beyond milking, it's just straight up ripping off his patrons.
or he died in a car accident, who knows.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
or he died in a car accident, who knows.
Okay, him dying would be the only good excuse for it. Other than that, he really should switch to a "per update" instead bleeding his patrons for no return on their investment.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
My big issue is it's been a month and a half since his last post on Patreon, and almost 3 months since his last post here. :FeelsBadMan:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
I give up on the game :teary: been to long without any word. even if a update comes out in weeks to come. will most likely not play it. sad it was a epic game

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes