VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
It's sad when a good game Dev goes silent. I really like the models in this game, especially the MC, she is odd looking but also Hot. Hopefully the Dev will pop back up.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Tbf Until he reaches that $400 for the goal he desnt have to realse monthly updates, It is rather strange that we havent heard from him on patreon or the discord though

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
For Famtasy:

hello,
you can contact others Patreon game dev for share your work and you share these work. For example dev of Lewd Island and Living with Mia have adopted this solution many time.
I can’t understand why you have not a good number of supporters.
Bye and good work

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is this game 100% dead or is it just some people tolling the post with …. this game is dead …. I don't see why the game is dead it is a epic game. can any one share any info thanks

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
is this game 100% dead or is it just some people tolling the post with …. this game is dead …. I don't see why the game is dead it is a epic game. can any one share any info thanks
the guy hasnt posted on patreon in over a month and from what i gather also hasnt posted on discord

Reactions: evildead

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
maybe he has trouble. or actually holiday. Everyone has a private life. give him time. The 3 episodes I liked so much that I like to wait. to the game:
WOOOW who seduces who? I can´t wait to find out

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
maybe he has trouble. or actually holiday. Everyone has a private life. give him time. The 3 episodes I liked so much that I like to wait. to the game:
WOOOW who seduces who? I can´t wait to find out
Indeed. I hope it's the daughter though.

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
That's exactly how it looks like. I hope that finally the D seduced the F
I can imagine that at the party everyone wonders that they do not a kiss. To avoid attracting attention they kiss and realize that it is beautiful. Let's see what's comming next

Reactions: EvilChef
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes