VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
From some of the comments on the patreon, it seems the dev hasn't been online/active for a while even though people are still paying. Which is a really dick move.
Think it's confirmed dead. A real shame.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Everyone is assuming that the dev is just a dick. That's interesting and says a lot about human nature. The thing that first occurred to me is that the dev may have had his computer equipment taken or destroyed, that he may have been severely hurt or even killed, etc. I think something like that ... something that rendered him unable to continue the game's development ... is the best explanation for his sudden and totally unexplained departure from everything online.

Reactions: ehnemehne

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Everyone is assuming that the dev is just a dick. That's interesting and says a lot about human nature. The thing that first occurred to me is that the dev may have had his computer equipment taken or destroyed, that he may have been severely hurt or even killed, etc. I think something like that ... something that rendered him unable to continue the game's development ... is the best explanation for his sudden and totally unexplained departure from everything online.
Sorry but ... Let me tell you something about human nature? 9/10 times they indeed just abandonned it without any further notice. Really a human (yet rotten) thing to do, true! :rolleyes: Only in rare cases the dev really has rl issues that prevent him/her to continue the project. Funny enough it's such devs who keep communicating with their patrons (even halt payments) and/or update forums like this. ;)

Reactions: Jandalf

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
I can respect that. Thinking the best of someone before thinking the worst. That may, indeed, show that some are more jaded than others. But Occam's razor is a thing. And a lot of humans ARE dicks.

Reactions: Apostate

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If there are no more posts on his Patreon by the middle of October, I will consider this abandoned. That's only 3 weeks to go.

TheFallacyGuy

Oct 16, 2017
That's an admirable and optimistic way of thinking about it, but sadly, also kind of unrealistic. A lot (and probably most) of these abandoned tags are unfortunately caused by developers losing interest or because it all was just a get-semi-rich-semi-quick kind of scheme. I would love to always think the best of developers, and if it wasn't due to the patreon link on that front page I would not in any way think badly about a creator going AWOL, but whenever money is involved I always get a lot more skeptical about developer intentions.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad, was quite fun up to now. Not really an adult game. Dont see any reason (except hat incest thing) to even consider sich adult. Only some naked skin, so fine for 16years+ .

Reactions: Apostate

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
(feels the creator's wrist for a pulse) Hmm.... puzzling... no updates. This looked very promising and hot.

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
I read that the creator have not internet connection caused of a natural disaster where he lives.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just a reminder to please keep the conversation about the game in the OP of this thread, not other abandoned games.

Thanks

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added [Abandoned] to title since no word from the dev since Jul 12 2018.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes