VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
there are another developer aswell who got no internet cause of an hurricane, i checked that on news sites and it seems to be true. maybe this developer lives in the same country.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
why abandoned? jeez :(
Because he was a scammer. Sets up a patreon, does some rudimentary renders and stock UI with free music he found and didn't credit, then watch people flock in while he makes a few 'episodes' to draw out payments for a few months and then disappears with the money.
This project had no goal, no ambition behind it except to line the pockets of the dev. How are you surprised by this?

D

DMCA

Because he was a scammer. Sets up a patreon, does some rudimentary renders and stock UI with free music he found and didn't credit, then watch people flock in while he makes a few 'episodes' to draw out payments for a few months and then disappears with the money.
This project had no goal, no ambition behind it except to line the pockets of the dev. How are you surprised by this?
Funny that patreon milking wasn't abandoned.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
It was decent and i did like it.
a damn pity it was cancelled :(
It did seems like a lot of stuff would happen, damn :(

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Was this guy lining his pockets like people say? Because if that's the case it doesn't make sense to abandon the game instead of milking it. Usually devs abandon a game when they don't make the money they expect to make.
Pity, I liked this game.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
I have a faint recollection that this game made at least some money. Not sure if it was what they'd call "enough", but some. It just plummeted immediately when it became clear this project was dumped, unlike some others where people in denial keep pumping money in for months. Also, the charging was switched to "up front" conveniently few days before the final post. So yeah, they're milking. The cow just happens to be almost dead.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes