VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Looks like he got bored but turned the upfront payments on and is still charging people who haven't cancelled yet

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looks like he got bored but turned the upfront payments on and is still charging people who haven't cancelled yet
He doesn't have internet connection. Kinda hard to get online when there are no connections.

If people are still being charged that's their own fault. If they are old enough to be spending money on Patreon for H games then they are old enough to be keeping an eye on their finances.

Reactions: Slappy Kinkaid

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
He doesn't have internet connection. Kinda hard to get online when there are no connections.

If people are still being charged that's their own fault. If they are old enough to be spending money on Patreon for H games then they are old enough to be keeping an eye on their finances.
No internet? why?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I really enjoyed this game and I wanted to see where it was going. So many unanswered questions... For example: why was she spending her inheritance on this guy? But then he dropped off the face of the planet. Too bad.

We can only hope he returns...

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Let me guess, he told this... on internet?
its possible that the lines got fucked and he could post from a mobile connection, not sure where he's from but over here they assrape you hard on the datacaps so you can get like 2 gb per month/per charge or some shit like that

that being said i find it suspicious that he just ups and dissapears after he puts on full cashgrab mode on patreon

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Are there stuffs about the woman that we help in the change room with her Bra or just this?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
damn...had been waiting for an update but get abandoned :( i was enjoying this one ....maybe some random dev will hop in and rescue it?..lol(keep dreaming Rob)

Reactions: Chris1878

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
Newbie here to the game and knowing it's abandon , did it progress far enough to avoid 'blue ball' the player?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
It's too bad... I really liked this game/VN. The daughter is quite different looking instead of all the DMD blonde knock-offs. The story had promise too.
Too many abandoned these days. Absolute Power had some hot scenes with sister. View of Family had some great fap scenes and beautiful models. Research into Corruption had promise until Boomatica lost interest the restarted it as Research into Affection (that was really weird... EXACT same game but with different models). Fortunately Dr.Smith took it over. Deviant Desires the younger sister was super sexy but PingPanda has reworked it and is very slow to release also.
I could go on and on but you get my point. I AM still hopeful.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes