VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Finally played it. A bit short but really decent update after all.
I was a bit worried after the second update but it's not bad.
Will probably wait a few chapters and have more content to enjoy, but I'll will definitly be back

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
What the fuck kind of game is this? Endless succession of mini games. Volleyball, squash... Dammit, how about I make a game with mini games featuring differential calculus?

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
What the fuck kind of game is this? Endless succession of mini games. Volleyball, squash... Dammit, how about I make a game with mini games featuring differential calculus?
i agree thats a bit to much at the start one mini game follows another, but in the last update there was no minigame. i think he already improved at that. the story is great, the game is still worth it if you like story before it goes hardcore.

nsj

May 18, 2018
Story is good and shows promise, hope that something will happen the next update, well at least for the patreons that are supporting this. As I definitely will wait at least 3-5 more updates before I will check in again.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
I'm still letting this one breathe for a few more updates before I play it but yeah... with that title if you cant eventually put a bun in the little blonde's oven its definitely false advertising.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Sorry if is a dumb question, but the games with 'Episode XX' in title, ever is news versions, and the file is all contents updated until now?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Sorry if is a dumb question, but the games with 'Episode XX' in title, ever is news versions, and the file is all contents updated until now?
Don't worry, it's not a dumb question. To answer it: Normally yes (it is here), but SOMETIMES not :) But here on f95 where we have so many great uploaders and mods (brownnosing too much? ;-p) so it would say so in the OP.

Cheers

Reactions: Nosket
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes