VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
That would be like making each new episode into a patch, that I can do and if the game gets too big it will be an option, however my idea is basically a different game that uses the same saves, that is the saves from game "F&M Episode 5" using saves from "F&M Episode 4" so that all the choices (variables and such) carry over without needing to download the entire series, or maybe just a small file you copy into each episode that has all your previous decisions. Hope I explained that better now.
While that is possible, I mean MrDots did it for DmD Chapter 1 and 2, it also sounds like more trouble then it's worth. The number of people that still clog the DmD thread asking how to transfer their saves from chapter 1 to chapter 2, and still manage to screw it up completely...

Famtasy

Apr 3, 2018
You could also use an archive for each new chapter that would contain a chapter?.rpy, images\chapter?, etc. with a line prior to the chapter end routine.
For example, in chapter 2 it would have something like:
Code:
if renpy.exists(chapter3.rpa):
    jump chapter_3_start
scene chapter_2_end
"This is the end of chapter 2"
return
This would check for the existence of the chapter3.rpa and if it exists, continue the game. If there is no chapter3.rpa it passes through to the normal ending screen.
That way each chapter could be distributed as a single file and simply copied into the game directory.
That seems to be the simplest solution for now. I'll test it out to see how it works, thank you :kissingheart:

Wallkthrough?
That will eventually need to happen as the game gets bigger, so I might get around to doing it, unless someone beats me to it.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
yes, we have to wait ;)

Episodes 1 & 2 are now on FOR FREE and Episode 3 is available for +Kiss (5$) patrons !

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Decent update. It's a bit weird that you don't get any points when you go help Destiny in the bath, just a lewd scene and thats it. Well, i guess the Dev has his reason for doing that. Horror movie choice better lead to Destiny getting a nightmare and sneaking downstairs to sleep with her daddy. Also Destiny doesn't look like a total butter face anymore so good job dev :)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I won't be able to play the update until a few hours ( started work just an hour ago). I'll wait before giving my opinion, but lately we've seen so much games sinking rapidly after the V0.1 that it makes me sad

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes