VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Another game to add to the list i need to check out.
How long is your list? ^^

141 here :'( Only good about this ... most games have a chance to have a lot more content, are completed or officially abandoned (so no need to try them anymore) when they become next in line :coldsweat:

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How long is your list? ^^

141 here :'( Only good about this ... most games have a chance to have a lot more content, are completed or officially abandoned (so no need to try them anymore) when they become next in line :coldsweat:
Like yours well over 100 maybe even 200 i don't know they are all in a notepad. xD

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I haven't checked the whole thread - got to get going to give a friend with a bad alternator a battery jump - but has the volleyball game been fixed?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't checked the whole thread - got to get going to give a friend with a bad alternator a battery jump - but has the volleyball game been fixed?
It didn't appear to work to me. This was the first time I'd been through it and had to save after every point.

Spinnock

May 8, 2018
I have to say the one thing that really bothers me about this game is that it is implied that the MC is a US Marine when they are called Tuefelhunden aka Devil Dogs( we got that nickname from the Germans during the battle of Belleau Wood in 1918 )yet HQ and others call the MC a soldier numerous times. Marines are not soldiers. Seems insignificant, but calling a Marine a soldier is insulting. Either make the MC a Marine, a soldier or leave the branch obscure and there you go.

Jun 8, 2017
– Meaningful choices that will determine how the story unfolds
– Multiple and deep story arcs
– In depth characters
I just love the optimism of those three points considering many AAA games totally fail at all three of them regularly, now I'm not saying it couldn't happen but I highly doubt that the creator will be able to pull it off.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I have to say the one thing that really bothers me about this game is that it is implied that the MC is a US Marine when they are called Tuefelhunden aka Devil Dogs( we got that nickname from the Germans during the battle of Belleau Wood in 1918 )yet HQ and others call the MC a soldier numerous times. Marines are not soldiers. Seems insignificant, but calling a Marine a soldier is insulting. Either make the MC a Marine, a soldier or leave the branch obscure and there you go.
That's been pointed out and I think the Dev said in the last few pages he didn't know and would fix it.

U

User_17502

This game has teased me with an interesting story and some interesting characters but so far thats pretty much it. @Darkaura put it correctly. This game might be fertile but there aint no seeds to be planted yet.

Reactions: Darkaura

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
There have only been 2 releases. It's apparently not a click then fuck everyone you see game.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Kinda hard to get the romantic feel with a game name like this haha
Not much to comment on yet though

Reactions: swammy

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The models and details look super nice, but really not worth playing yet. 0 scenes and it honestly feels we are 8 updates away from any actual content.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Huh, I have to say that I really liked this game- to say that it's completely original would be misleading, but it kinda has a charm that other games don't quite have- it IS it's own game. I like the story/plot so far, and it's been kind of a "bottle episode"- not a lot of other characters to interact with (they make appearances, but they're just background scenery for now)- the main story is the MC and his D. I like the characters, the images, and renders are done well. The music can be a tad grating at times, but that's what volume control is for, now idn't it?

The "D" character is cute(?), but she looks a bit off in the face- she kind of reminds me of a "special needs" Charlize Theron, but I can't figure out why. Is it the eyebrows? Are they a bit to high above her eyes in some scenes? Does the shape of her face change? She's still a cutie, but there's just something...different? It is nice though, that she doesn't look like every other D/SD/N/RM in other games like this one- she is unique. The other girls, for what little screen time they had, seemed to appear to be alright.

Why did the little Love/Friendship bubbles appear with characters that you're probably never going to have any type of interaction with again? Are you going to re-visit some of these people in the future (the stewardesses, the girl from work, etc.,.)?

The game mechanics don't make a great deal of sense- had I not enabled Rollback, I would have still been trapped in the purgatory that was that volleyball game. I watched her hands before the serve and the choices weren't always consistent with her instructions.
The squash game made even less sense- there was no point of reference indicating where the ball would go if you decided to wait or to hit it (and once you have the pattern- it's rinse'n'repeat).

IF she's 18, why does she have a curfew- and conversely, obviously, a BEAST of car? It looked like an old school Dodge Viper RT (even the "street-legal" ones almost weren't)- this is not your mother's Oldsmobile... Surely, the Nanny (uh, isn't she 18?)* would either have seen the car by now and/or reported it back to her mother.

Plaster is a band-aid? I thought he was going to put her foot in a cast. In what part of the world is a band-aid called "plaster"- I'm not being a smart-arse, I'd really like to know.
These really shouldn't be choices- a former Marine would know basic Triage, at the very least her injury required a battle-field dressing.

Touching on the Former-Marine thing- they're trying to be incognito and keep this clandestine visit of his to the island a secret from the mother, but neither one of them thought to change his name? The mom isn't going to hear from somebody about her daughter's boyfriend, who apart from looking old enough to be her father, still is somehow connected to the military AND oh yeah, named [whatever you particular name happens to be]. Shhhh, it's a secret. :)

I do really like this game- yes there's a couple of plot holes here and there, but it obviously isn't fleshed out yet OR anywhere near completion- it is, however, an excellent start and I hope that there are many, many more episodes in the future. I would hope that the pacing picks up a bit and things move a little faster- think DFD, not DMD. ;)

*still trying to wrap my head around this one... nothing yet.

Reactions: randursel
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes