VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
This game's plot sounds like my summer of 1991. I'm going to play it just for the nostalgia of tapping all that ass.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
looks good but yeah the main girls face is just off putting. Maybe try fixing that before getting to much deeper into the game.

Reactions: Renzon

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
The Mains girl Character looks good, a fresh face is always good, Kinda reminds me of Erogenesis Art style.
No need to Change the Main Girl I like it, Keep up the good work @Famtasy .
There are a few dead spots on some of the renders(white specs,Volleyball scene), kinda like watching on a old plasma screen.

Was expecting something with the plane/airport scene but it was uneventful, my only grime with this.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Skip the flashback sequence, it does nothing for the story. being a war vet is a relevant thing these days and I get that. It's enough to mention he's turned to alcohol to deal with PTSD and has issues. Thats honestly about as close to home as I would like anyone to get.
I really liked the flashback scene because I didn't expect something like that. It may not directly do something for the story and simply mentioning what happened in the past might have been enough, but showing adds an extra layer of depth in my opinion.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I really liked the flashback scene because I didn't expect something like that. It may not directly do something for the story and simply mentioning what happened in the past might have been enough, but showing adds an extra layer of depth in my opinion.
You say depth and I say its far too shallow. I tried expressing this a few times in this post, but I everything I write is a mood killer, so I think its best to post nothing on the matter.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Release date for episode 2

I've finally settled my schedule for the next month or so, and so it is my pleasure to announce that Fertile & Mating Episode 2 will be released in late April ! There will be new characters and a few surprises ;)... also stay tuned for polls, teasers and other stuff till then.

And many thanks to everyone for giving your support and feedback !

:33

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
But I as a german would say "Höllenhunde" and not "Teufelshunde". (Or a possibility in german would be "Teufelskerle")
But you as a German in the year 2018, the captured German solder who coined the term for the US Marines was close to a century ago so just perhaps it was more common to use Teufelshunde, the mythical Devil Dogs that roamed in the wild. as his description of how he thought of the 6th Marine Regiment that just kicked their Army's butt.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Then you've been playing too many games and have never handled too many weapons or had combat training. None of it is all that realistic. The weapons offered by Daz just grind my gears as they are more like Nerf guns with none of the controls, ports, etc. in the correct areas. Single handing a rifle is just insane and the point of aim while confronting an armed combatant (again, single handed when you should have absolute control of your weapon) should be directly at the combatant, not casually pointed somewhere over their head. Don't even get me started on the dialogue.

It may have tripped your trigger (yes, pun intended) but my reaction was more like "Dear Gawd, why bother?"

I think a better choice would have been to show a single picture with a thousand yard stare, like the Marlboro Marine, with a few words about being in the shit and having a drinking problem trying to cope with PTSD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for Gawd's sake, never, ever call a Marine a soldier - unless you enjoy being throat punched.
The major difference between us seems to be that you're looking for a much higher level of realism in this scene than I do. :)

Reactions: gregonzole

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
I guess the guy who posted links earlier on this title isnt around much or active on a daily basis :(

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes