VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Montkun

Mar 8, 2018
I didn't care what she said after the first game and we lost listening to her, so the next two games I basically attacked on every shot and didn't let her touch the ball until the final point of the third game. Seem to work just fine because we won. Lol

RedManicMan

Apr 2, 2018
Pretty good start but some of the genre isn't there yet. While I don't have the biggest of feelings toward direct incest, there's no incest here apart from calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. Obviously I may have missed something though(there is a spot for spying but that's it), and it's a fairly linear game thus far so....

I do like the story thus far and do look forward to reading more. My only wish is there be an option for the girl to be your step daughter. Just a preference though.

(non-incest option)Obviously if it's intended to be there, it's just not there yet, no biggy. If its't not intended it's not that big of a deal, writers choice.

RedManicMan

Apr 2, 2018
Also, the volleyball scene(if for some reason you need it). Listen to what she says and put it in notepad or something. Just watch her hands behind her back before you serve. Pretty easy but it could be missed.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
It's a shame that her face is so unattractive. Definite paperbag territory here.

Other than that it's a fairly good start. Please no NTR though, it really doesn't mix well with what is already a strong enough fetish in my book (wincest).

gunsti

Jan 24, 2018
This "update" isn't worth the download. Nothing new happpens and downloading it it a waste of time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The father is a recovering alcoholic ex military soldier he'd just shoot the fuckers be done with it. He'd just go get all drunk and then go rat shooting.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes