Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game needs gallery mode and I wish daisy and dahlia were in the same story, I love them both and always have to play separately.

Reactions: ant007 and Oxiton

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Does anybody know what the from Patreon contains that is not included in the above update?
This was the last steam update, don't know if 1.0.32 has anything more or if it's just a different version number for the patreon version.

v1.0.30 - Chinese and Malay languages and changes for old renders!
New Languages

Hey everyone! For last several month we worked on translating the game to Chinese!
And also with help from enthusiasts we also have now Malay translation!
Updated Renders
Last, but not least we update scene-05 on the first day of the game with new renders.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.07.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The66. Is it compressed ??

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I'm too hung over to get any real work done and tired of people asking, so I spent a moment slapping together a quick walkthrough for days 9 and 10, picking up where the current Week 2 walkthrough leaves off and up to current end of content.

I still don't think it's really necessary; the story is pretty much on rails here depending on the relationships you've already set up, but whatever. All typos my own, no refunds. Happy New Year or whatever.

Edit: Added v. 1.07.11.

Thank you for your hard work, appreciate it!

Reactions: gregers

rustysword01

Feb 21, 2021
This game needs gallery mode and I wish daisy and dahlia were in the same story, I love them both and always have to play separately.
the gallery will come with extended edition and I too would love to have D&D at the same time, its possible that it can happen in next update/week. There are a lot of similarities in both path so maybe we can get that soon. :D

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
MC didn't fuck Polly but still she counted as one of the girls he fucked. how is it possible?

Also that threesome felt incomplete because MC didn't get to fuck polly.

Reactions: FlorenThanos Perez

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Italian translation of last update doesn't work. What should i do?
It couldn't be included because translators get the new episode only after it has been released on Patreon and fully proof-read.
Basically translations are always one episode late (at least).
Non poteva essere inclusa perché i traduttori ricevono la nuova versione solo dopo che è stata pubblicata su Patreon e ne è stato fatto il controllo ortografico completo.
In pratica le traduzioni sono sempre con almeno un episodio di ritardo.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
MC didn't fuck Polly but still she counted as one of the girls he fucked. how is it possible?

Also that threesome felt incomplete because MC didn't get to fuck polly.
The task is "to have sex with", not "fuck" or "penetrate".

So far Polly's mostly been interested in the MC as a way to get to Nora; this threesome scene could be a good first step towards leading her on to the MC's cock: Nora is clearly pushing her for more during the scene but the MC shuts it down for now (being a good dude who cares about consent and all).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Italian translation of last update doesn't work. What should i do?
OK, try to unzip this archive into the "game" folder. It should translate day 11 too.
OK, prova a scompattare questo zip nella cartella "game". Dovrebbe tradurre anche l'11° giorno.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes