Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You witness other people having sex, but not with any of your major LIs.
If I remember correctly, you watch Antony and Min, sorry, Squizzle and D1ckh34d (or something like that) having sex, and Min could be a LI.

However, for the "tag" purpose it does not count, since the idea of this is not to introduce jealousy (individual players notwithstanding) as required by the definition.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah was actually interested until the blackmail. Well in the other girls at least Lydia or whatever her name is ..didnt find her appealing at all.

Its a shame, Mc`s getting blackmailed or blackmailing is so overused its just boring .

Good luck whit your game Dev .

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah was actually interested until the blackmail. Well in the other girls at least Lydia or whatever her name is ..didnt find her appealing at all.

Its a shame, Mc`s getting blackmailed or blackmailing is so overused its just boring .

Good luck whit your game Dev .
in this game I didn't mind that, well I mind the app's blackmail but that is the whole plot, the friend trying to black mail the mc is just funny since there is nothing to black mail him with, and you can tell her that, the app blackmail is one of the few that I don't mind that much, it is again only a plot point.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
in this game I didn't mind that, well I mind the app's blackmail but that is the whole plot, the friend trying to black mail the mc is just funny since there is nothing to black mail him with, and you can tell her that, the app blackmail is one of the few that I don't mind that much, it is again only a plot point.
I agree. Beside the MC even admit the blackmail is not too bad and he even like it. Without the app blackmail he definitely will not get laid as much.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
New update felt a bit short compared to the old one but that's understandable considering the last one was the biggest ever. I really liked the animations in this one, especially in the Nora/Polly scene but it did feel a tad sterile that no one really spoke at all during the sex although it still looked great. This update kind of reminded me why I like the game so much and I'm not quite sure why but I won't complain about it :cool:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah well after i read your message i decided , Hell il give it another try.
But yeah refusing to do a fetish from the phone whitout giving the option to earn points some other way kinda kills it.

Not really a fetish Locator if your "forced" to do stuff or get a so called "game over".
I know you can continue like nothing happened but i just really find that like false advertising.

Maybe its just me , i probably expected to much from the name of the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
It a choice game, but fundamentally choiceless game ( you can choose stuff but you will end up whit game over).

But yeah im rambling to much already :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good luck again whit the game dev and happy playing everyone :geek:

Reactions: TundraLupus

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
So I'd played this quite awhile ago and decided to give it another go. I figured what the hell I'll just say yes to all of the fetishes to see how many points I could keep earning as I went along. There I was in my dorm bed with this hottie.. Daisy I believe her name was.. got the signal on the phone.. Creampie fetish.. hey I'm all over it.. tapping buttons.. watching the show.. tapped the wrong thing and she stuck her finger up my butt.. Not only did I cringe.. my MC was yelling 'Bad Touch! Bad Touch!!' Just happy that my charactor and I feel the same way about that...

FYI, Still pretty early in the game but other then that untoward episode really enjoying myself..

senj1114

Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone. First, it's great game. My sincere gratitude to creators. My question is that i saw missing scene files in week 2: day 8 scene 9 and Day-10-Party-2 scene 6. Why is that so? is that censored version?

rustysword01

Feb 21, 2021
Hi everyone. First, it's great game. My sincere gratitude to creators. My question is that i saw missing scene files in week 2: day 8 scene 9 and Day-10-Party-2 scene 6. Why is that so? is that censored version?
I think you stumbled upon the extended edition scenes that are already developed but will be present in the final release of the week along with the music and things like that. :D

rustysword01

Feb 21, 2021
Yeah well after i read your message i decided , Hell il give it another try.
But yeah refusing to do a fetish from the phone whitout giving the option to earn points some other way kinda kills it.
you can easily earn points if you not a total prude, there are some fetish that i don't like but it hasn't changed the game that much for me.
It a choice game, but fundamentally choiceless game ( you can choose stuff but you will end up whit game over).
ROFLMAO, I looked at the code man, if these number of choices don't count as choice you should play 3d games instead of VN's. If you are not interested in things like futa you won't even notice the things that you missed and continue playing even if you interact with that person.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not really a fetish Locator if your "forced" to do stuff or get a so called "game over".
I know you can continue like nothing happened but i just really find that like false advertising.
(a) Well, the name of the game is the name of the app - and that is false advertising indeed, but IMO in game (the app is evil)

(b) You can actually avoid quite a few fetishes before getting the game over (I agree that "continue just like you never failed" isn't feeling too great an option). But you also need to indulge in quite a few. So if you're looking for 2-3 fetishes you want, this game may not be ideal. But it has to draw a balance somewhere between forcing everybody to do everything (not many people will like that, almost everybody will yuck out) and giving total free choice (killing the plot of the game altogether - such a game could be made, but this one would suffer).

ROFLMAO, I looked at the code man, if these number of choices don't count as choice you should play 3d games instead of VN's.
To be fair though, the number of choices, or of variables, is a purely technical view, and does not mean that any of them feels meaningful to the actual player. I absolutely do agree that in this game there are quite a few to adjust it to your playstyle (and not just "get a better scene due to more relationship points" as in many other games), so it is just a general observation.

Reactions: rustysword01

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
fetish locator?... hmm...
No incest
No impregnation
no inbreeding
no pregnant sex
no bestiality
no BDSM
no S&M
No handle bar hair pulling while making motorcycle sounds while pounding her as hard as you can (i cannot think of a tag for this).
No male on futa
No futanari lovingly pounding your ass and not being a total domineering bitch about it.
no damn futanari
does not seem to have anything for those that love being cucked, you know who you are (if you add this make it optional and not forced like a certain dev i hate who claims it is optional but forces it)
no ect ect...

man i think this is some fine false advertising here. good luck dude.

2020 NOTE: When i wrote this well over a year ago when the game launched, there was nothing in it. The list was made as a joke, and as a not so subtle list of suggestions of what the dev can put into the game. Most of which, i think they did put into the game, so good job dev!
I think many of these things above should come into this game too...

rustysword01

Feb 21, 2021
I like this game the most because it uses the choices that people make to direct the user in direction that he/she likes. SO seeing someone writing this about this game touched a nerve. Sorry about the rant. :oops:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The wrap-up plea for donations is a bit presumptuous, calling me "he/him"...even if I am male. I am sure there are female players and some that identify as female. Hell, I think of myself as a lesbian trapped in a man's body but still identify as a "he". Maybe the devs should change that to "they/them".

Also, I want me an AmRose, I would so wife her, even if I swore off marriage after my first one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes