gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
*Reading changelog*
Who the fuck is Terrel?
Dude from the coffee shop: You had the option of telling him to go piss or jizz on Maria in the bathroom. If you did, he asked the MC to hook him up with her during the party last night.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I waited until MC has sex with his sister. Has it happened? or I should wait longer for that?
Still a ways off.

The MC has a sister? o_Oo_O
Certainly not!

Wait, do you work for Patreon? If you do you have to tell us or it's entrapment.

If not, plonking the patch from the OP in the \game\ folder makes Stacy and the MC get close.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Still a ways off.

Certainly not!

Wait, do you work for Patreon? If you do you have to tell us or it's entrapment.

If not, plonking the patch from the OP in the \game\ folder makes Stacy and the MC get close.

I never play whit patches so that why i asked , i forgot about those :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gregers

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
can't enable console for week2 because when I do I cannot start the game anymore, it throws an error : A screen named main_menu_extended does not exist.
I tried with unrenpy, and I tried manually by editing variables in files.

It feels like intentional, any way to go around it ?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
can't enable console for week2 because when I do I cannot start the game anymore, it throws an error : A screen named main_menu_extended does not exist.
I tried with unrenpy, and I tried manually by editing variables in files.

It feels like intentional, any way to go around it ?
I mean, it sounds like it tries to trigger the "extended edition" menu screen, which it can't for the simple reason that it's not in the game yet. I've had no issues enabling the console by editing 00console.rpy as usual; you must have tripped some other variable somewhere. Try starting from scratch with a clean copy of the game.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I mean, it sounds like it tries to trigger the "extended edition" menu screen, which it can't for the simple reason that it's not in the game yet. I've had no issues enabling the console by editing 00console.rpy as usual; you must have tripped some other variable somewhere. Try starting from scratch with a clean copy of the game.
I tried that once before.
After your message I tried it two mores times, same error.

I just go to 00console.rpy and edit line 108 from "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

I also tried adding a option.rpy with "
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True "

in Game folder (of course I'd erase everything and take a fresh copy from the archive after every try.
Same error every time. Everything worked well with week1... but not week2

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nope.
Forgot about that detail, since i am in pretty much everyone's path. Maybe Antony could simply be lashing out his frustations for Min breaking up with him on others ? First Cynthia's butt and now Mike's punishment. :unsure:
Unless AmRose and Stacy make one giant orgy i don't see how Mike will find 20 different people to have sex in less than a week.

Yeah Lydia is becoming quite eager to hear new sex stories too.

Reactions: scrumbles
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes