Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Week 2 ? Fuck u । I don't want week1 or 2 । All time fuck u I hate u ।।। I want week 3 ।।।। Fuck u , I see you try
According to your posting history, you wanted this in the Family Affair thread, not here.

That being said, it would not be the worst idea ever conceived to cut down on the swearing and use the saved energy to form coherent sentences.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh my dear sweet Daisy. I didn't think I could like her more than I already did, but I think I just fell in love with this girl. :love:

View attachment 1100970 View attachment 1100971 View attachment 1100972 View attachment 1100973

What a beautifully tender yet vulnerable moment between her and the MC. :cry:
I was annoyed with the MC for being such a doofus not to put his arm around her before the appointment when she was clearly terrified, happy to have this little moment afterwards.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Somehow i began the game from the beginning of week 2 and am locked out of the Stacey path. is there any way to re-enable it?

Also.. would LOVE to know what model was used for MaRose's base. I have been trying to attain her face shape for weeks (for a different character) but have been unsuccessful)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was annoyed with the MC for being such a doofus not to put his arm around her before the appointment when she was clearly terrified, happy to have this little moment afterwards.
The whole thing was good, to be honest. We got to really connect with her here when she opened herself up to the MC and the fact that she just casually referred to him as her "partner" was nice. I know she did that so he'd be allowed to say in the room, but still, it was a nice moment.

I honestly feel like we've learned more about her and connected with her more than almost every other character. She shared something very deep and emotional with the MC by telling him about her Dad and the MC is there for her in a moment of real crisis. She might actually have jumped ahead of AmRose as my #1 girl after this moment.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Somehow i began the game from the beginning of week 2 and am locked out of the Stacey path. is there any way to re-enable it?
I would strongly recommend you play through week 1 first and import a save instead. The game constantly looks for story flags set during the first week and I'm not sure how well they are handled if you start directly from week 2.

However you could try opening her path in the console:
Code:
date_sy = True

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The whole thing was good, to be honest. We got to really connect with her here when she opened herself up to the MC and the fact that she just casually referred to him as her "partner" was nice. I know she did that so he'd be allowed to say in the room, but still, it was a nice moment.

I honestly feel like we've learned more about her and connected with her more than almost every other character. She shared something very deep and emotional with the MC by telling him about her Dad and the MC is there for her in a moment of real crisis. She might actually have jumped ahead of AmRose as my #1 girl after this moment.
Lyssa is still my #1, but Daisy is a strong #2

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I had played thru week 1. but had to reformat and deleted my saves. so I figured just start from week 2 as I had that option. and wouldn't have to play week one again. guess that will teach me lol

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how would I access the console BTW?
4Finger's link above is one way to do it. Alternatively:

To enable the console:
  • Go to the folder [Fetish Locator]\renpy\common\, find the file 00console.rpy, and open it in an editor (e.g. Notepad++).
  • Scroll down to line 108, where it says:
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
  • Change False to True, save, and exit.

To access the console in-game: Shift+O

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes