Nov 11, 2017
Will my girl Stacy ever receive some love and attention,bros?

Also, fuck Lydia, I'm the only one that dont like her? wprobably her and the room-mate bro are behind everything.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm waiting for some more Stacy content as well, but whilst waiting for it I'm enjoying all the banter between the mc and her :)

R1mmer

Sep 21, 2020
Great game! Really enjoyed it and the concept!

My only question: Are all of the fetishes in the developer notes section cumming to the game at some point?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great game! Really enjoyed it and the concept!

My only question: Are all of the fetishes in the developer notes section cumming to the game at some point?
That is their plan indeed. :p

I kinda want to put submissive Lyssa in a chastity cage .... Taking that fat cock away from her and then making her serve sounds so hot :D
You speak heresy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hi! Yes, you can read in the description about what fetishes are already planned for the game! And it will be more. Right now it is the very beginning of the story! Every day will bring new things and fetishes!
hello ..how r u today ..i just want ask if theres any NTR I should worrie about ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Actually the answer is no, unless you're jealous of lesbians, village bicycles and someone else's girlfriends.
well i hate to fallow a lesbians but yea im not much jelouse about lesbians becouse u know ..they r still girls..and other gf maybe yea i can accept but i rather it happen secretly without watching ..but lets say ok what the hell :)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Well, bicycles are the WORST, I tell you. That's why over here we even had a movie where a main plot point is a bike taking a girls "orgasm virginity".
i didnt understand this part ur talking about honestly becouse my english is not 100% u know im from kuwait ...but i just get that theres some one riding bike an he is stealing girls and someting like that ? soo he is banging the girls that i should bang ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i didnt understand this part ur talking about honestly becouse my english is not 100% u know im from kuwait ...but i just get that theres some one riding bike an he is stealing girls and someting like that ? soo he is banging the girls that i should bang ?
No. There is nothing in this game like that. What I was remembering was just some stupid teen movie with some kind of stupid plot.

Reactions: hamod
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes