hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Jesus Felching Christ, give it a rest.
i give it a rest sence last night but they keep moking me just becouse i asked u 1 simple question and u answer it already ...i dont know what happend to them they r the same people who answer me 2 days ago about the NTR ...WHAT THE HELL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Funny thing ... all the silly in this game transferred to the thread ..
now that is infatuation with this game if I ever seen one....

On the game front .. this is all about attitude - cool stringing dialogues to hook many babes,
kind of short on the babe you shack with - she is gorgeous and willing,
but 4 some unearthly reason, MC be all kinds of bothered when it comes to her needs.

So .. game her the right way ... be a dear and quench yours and her desires!

Reactions: hamod

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i give it a rest sence last night but they keep moking me just becouse i asked u 1 simple question and u answer it already ...i dont know what happend to them they r the same people who answer me 2 days ago about the NTR ...WHAT THE HELL
You got your question answered and then you got asked whether you could at least try to find the answers yourself since you clearly stated you did not. Then you got all aggressive. So you asking a question for your convenience is okay, but others asking a question for their convenience somehow is not?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You got your question answered and then you got asked whether you could at least try to find the answers yourself since you clearly stated you did not. Then you got all aggressive. So you asking a question for your convenience is okay, but others asking a question for their convenience somehow is not?
i got aggressive becouse u answered my silly question 2 days ago about NTR soo kindly without complaining and now with the important question u start to tell me its unconvenient and i should search about it and ill make the thread longer !!!...come on man its not like i ask question every 5 minnuts ..searching should be the last option when theres no other choices or when no body know the answer but not the first option ...any way im sorry maybe i was bad yesterday i dont want u to be angry with me ..u r like my brother ... love u man

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i got aggressive becouse u answered my silly question 2 days ago about NTR soo kindly without complaining and now with the important question u start to tell me its unconvenient and i should search about it and ill make the thread longer !!!...come on man its not like i ask question every 5 minnuts ..searching should be the last option when theres no other choices or when no body know the answer but not the first option ...any way im sorry maybe i was bad yesterday i dont want u to be angry with me ..u r like my brother ... love u man
I especially asked because you said you weren't searching at all. And no, that should be the first choice. Apart from that let's call it the day of brotherly love for now.

• Red Heart

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I especially asked because you said you weren't searching at all. And no, that should be the first choice. Apart from that let's call it the day of brotherly love for now.
ofcourse i search but if something i know its name or game for example but not searching answers for question its not like google here ..it should be first option in google not in place u have million people to ask ..ok peace and know that even if we disagree i some time i always feell happy talking to u all and i hop u forget about last night

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
we close the topic already sir and i already make peace with him ..i didnt know why u push ur nose in something not ever ur besiness thats the troll attitude..u can put me in ignor who cares im not intereted any way as long as i said the true

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes