scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No news is good news. ;)

inb4 next release when: if the dev team respects the five-week cycle, April 25th

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
arj-promo.jpg

Development Update 13.04.2021
Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and being healthy! How did you like the last update? What do you think about the new task that MC has been plunged into? Are you excited to see what happens on week-2? We have an awesome story planned and I'm hoping to surprise you with it!
We are working on the next update, but it's still a bit from release. This time, there are a lot more complicated scenes and I'm not ready yet to name the release date. I'm hoping for the end of this month, but it's hard to promise. You should definitely expect a ton of great things in the next release!
And I would never get tired of reminding you that the work we are doing is only possible with your support! I'm incredibly grateful to have you backing us and letting us create something wonderful! I would love to connect with all of you more and invite you to join our Discord and hang out with us! You can share your thoughts about the game and maybe even spend some time with devs in our chill hour :)

Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 1142389

Development Update 13.04.2021
Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and being healthy! How did you like the last update? What do you think about the new task that MC has been plunged into? Are you excited to see what happens on week-2? We have an awesome story planned and I'm hoping to surprise you with it!
We are working on the next update, but it's still a bit from release. This time, there are a lot more complicated scenes and I'm not ready yet to name the release date. I'm hoping for the end of this month, but it's hard to promise. You should definitely expect a ton of great things in the next release!
And I would never get tired of reminding you that the work we are doing is only possible with your support! I'm incredibly grateful to have you backing us and letting us create something wonderful! I would love to connect with all of you more and invite you to join our Discord and hang out with us! You can share your thoughts about the game and maybe even spend some time with devs in our chill hour :)
We'll ever win, Stacybros? Once more, we lost again, I can't keep going like that, bros... Someone, tell me or give some hope gigachadseekredemption.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DR99 and hamod

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Played week 2 now and was wondering, are there plans for Oliver? would be very nice for a sissy path

hejd12345

Jul 25, 2018
I keep getting this error at the changing room scene in week 2, day 10. Any ideas?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 120, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "game/code/d10/d10s05.rpy", line 397, in <module>
NameError: name 'd1s3_hey' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

TrashTash

Apr 2, 2018
As much as I like the fact you have different languages to chose from, you need someone to look over your german text. Reading it is at least 30% cringe :D

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Sorry if my question is already answered somewhere, but... I have downloaded this game for first time now. How I can start from the beginning and not from the moment it starts now?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you! The same taboo patch? And just to copy it in the extracted folder or in the folder "game" that is in this folder?
Own game folder, so you have one folder for week 1 and one for week 2 (it is not a patch but a stand alone game). Same incest patch.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes