hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No. There is nothing in this game like that. What I was remembering was just some stupid teen movie with some kind of stupid plot.
hehe got it ..well lets see thin will give it a try ...thanks for explaning thats kind of u man

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is week 1 and week 2 separated or both in 1 pack ???
They literally just answered that. Let's just run through it again:
  • Week 1 and Week 2 are separate downloads.
  • At the end of week 1 you'll be prompted to make a save you can import to week 2.
  • For week 1, the "voice effects update" is the most recent version.
  • If you've applied the patch to week 1, you don't need a patch for week 2.

Reactions: Cartageno and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
maybe they answered that but u know.. im not always have to literally read all the comments in the page befor i ask questions that will take long time but i apreciate u answerd me .. any way if u want new questions then there u go :)

question 1
what patch ? :unsure:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
maybe they answered that but u know.. im not always have to literally read all the comments in the page befor i ask questions that will take long time but i apreciate u answerd me .. any way if u want new questions then there u go :)

question 1
what patch ? :unsure:
The thing is, nobody expects you to read the whole conversation, but a quick use of the search function with key words may help. If everybody just asks the same question again and again it (a) increses the number of pages to look through, (b) clutters the "new content" warning for people watching this thread, and (c) thus takes dozens of other people's time in checking what is going on in this thread and other people may like to help, but will also be happy if they do not have to read the same stuff again. So in the end please at least try to search first, otherwise you are using your convenience to exchange it for others' inconvenience.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
im sure answering my question was more short and convenient and usefull than the long story and conversation that happend now wich is just an excuse for being lazy to answer me ..but im sure my quistion is not the reason why the number of pages incresed its already incresed befor i ask ..beside that i always answer some ones question without telling him its already answerd and go search and long story just for simple question its kinda over acting ..but any way i could say that i dont know how to search key words and even if i search and i didnt find it im still gona come and ask it any way ..soo u just wested my time searching for nothing ...while u can simply ignor my queston if its unconveniet im sure theres many other people who is more kind to answer it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
im sure answering my question was more short and convenient and usefull than the long story and conversation that happend now wich is just an excuse for being lazy to answer me ..but im sure my quistion is not the reason why the number of pages incresed its already incresed befor i ask ..beside that i always answer some ones question without telling him its already answerd and go search and long story just for simple question its kinda over acting ..but any way i could say that i dont know how to search key words and even if i search and i didnt find it im still gona come and ask it any way ..soo u just wested my time searching for nothing ...while u can simply ignor my queston if its unconveniet im sure theres many other people who is more kind to answer it
I am not too lazy to answer you if I can, and as you said, it would have taken less time (especially since it has already been answered). I find it kind of funny however how you are accusing others of being lazy when in fact you started this by claiming your own laziness. And yes, repeated questions do make up a large part of most of the threads on F95. And in the end, if people start to learn how to search, it saves everybody's time - it is quicker for them since they don't have to wait for an answer and it is quicker for everybody else, because I cannot "ignore a question" since before I already clicked on the thread and read it I cannot have a clue what it is about.

This, by the way, is not only true here but just general forum etiquette.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I am not too lazy to answer you if I can, and as you said, it would have taken less time (especially since it has already been answered). I find it kind of funny however how you are accusing others of being lazy when in fact you started this by claiming your own laziness. And yes, repeated questions do make up a large part of most of the threads on F95. And in the end, if people start to learn how to search, it saves everybody's time - it is quicker for them since they don't have to wait for an answer and it is quicker for everybody else, because I cannot "ignore a question" since before I already clicked on the thread and read it I cannot have a clue what it is about.

This, by the way, is not only true here but just general forum etiquette.
i didnt accuse any one for being lazy becouse they did answer my question already long ago ..but making some one to go search insted of answering his question is a lazy ...why its lazy ? becouse u can do it so fast in just second but the realy funny thing is to act like u worry soo much about long tread while u r making it long right now even its no nessesary thats kinda useless ..beside im not lazy t search becouse im not sure even if the answer is there ...u can call me lazy and rude if i know the answer and i dont want tell u ;)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yea forget to tell u ..i didnt accuse u also for being lazy becouse u didnt even answer my question the first place it was some one else more kind ..soo ...i dont know were did u get that from but its ok

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i didnt accuse any one for being lazy becouse they did answer my question already long ago ..but making some one to go search insted of answering his question is a lazy ...why its lazy ? becouse u can do it so fast in just second but the realy funny thing is to act like u worry soo much about long tread while u r making it long right now even its no nessesary thats kinda useless ..beside im not lazy t search becouse im not sure even if the answer is there ...u can call me lazy and rude if i know the answer and i dont want tell u ;)
So everyone else is lazy because they don't want to spoon feed you? But you who don't even bother to search "becouse im not sure even if the answer is there" is not the lazy one?

Talk about being shameless... :FacePalm:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
So everyone else is lazy because they don't want to spoon feed you? But you who don't even bother to search "becouse im not sure even if the answer is there" is not the lazy one?

i dont know if u eat beans in the breakfast today or what becouse i didnt say every one else is lazy.. clearly some one answered me already soo i dont need from every single person to answer me again ..1 answer is enough for me thats why the others didnt answer ...beside when i ask u to spoon feed me is not the same when i tell u i dont care go starve to death ...how can i search about something i dont even know excist ...and to know that its excist i still need to askkk ..if thats ur logic then why all the people asking million question and they didnt search for it to satisfy u as i said if im lazy i would not answer all the people who asked me million times befor and i defenitly didnt luctur them and tell them use ur hand when u eat with spooon honey..dont eat beans in the morning too much

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017

Don't bother engaging further mate. This one is either a troll or not ready for the internet. I thought there was some information about the update when I saw two pages worth of posts.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ok thanks any way maybe im troll nd not ready for internet and idiot becouse i ask simple crime question ... soo nice of u all(y) next time if im lost in the street i will ignor asking people for direction and ill keep searching searching for the place that im not even sure its excist ..fair enough maiteee

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes