RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's official, but as you've noticed, the dev has taken the opportunity to make minor adjustments here and there as well as adding the voice effects. Even if (like me) you never play with sound, it's still the most current version. The OP is not very clear on this.
Yeah every once in a while he makes small updates for the steam version of week 1 (and patreon too i suppose).

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016
1.08.07 Changelog:

• 763 new renders
  • 75 animation files
  • 6 new scenes
  • Scene with AmRose and Maria
  • Scene with Hana
  • Scene with Lyssa
  • Scene with Lydia
  • Scene with Daisy
  • Scene with Dahlia
  • Minor bug fixes
PC:
MAC:
Android:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 2 v1.08.07] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.96 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 551 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 534 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.08.07.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
This was quite good .... but felt a lot shorter .... atleast for me. Though there is indeed lots of hot times but they are all more or less strung together back to back.

This felt more like a holiday special or something as, apart from if you were on Daisy path, there was near zero significant progress on plot/character

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Saw there was an update and took a look at the change log. Did not see Stacey mentioned and was immediately well good luck next update

Reactions: Termax

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
You know what's great about this game and why it deserves your support on Patreon or Steam?

It has an actual story with actual characterization. It really is a novel with visuals.

Reactions: m3lee

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Last time i tried this game it felt really lacking in content for a game called Fetish Locator, has this gotten any better through time? Feel like giving this another chance.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes