scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
This was quite good .... but felt a lot shorter .... at least for me.
I know, unfortunately this is what happens with many branches. If you choose Daisy, you can't have Dahlia; if you like Min, it means you can't enjoy either Maria's or Lyssa's scene... As for Hana, you must answer correctly or you can miss sex with her... It may feel short for us players, but for the devs it is definitely not!

On a side note, the extended edition will include another scene: on day 9, among other options, Samiya asked you to be a gigolo for a night in exchange for Stacy's luggage. If you have accepted, it's time to pay the toll!

Reactions: Mpkstroff

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know the variable for the fetish locator points (or how to cheat points)? I tried to enable debug menu with unren, but it crashes on startup if I do it.

I have only 12 points at Hana's scene, so because of that I can't trigger the scene with her. Looks like I'm penalised again for not liking trans and drinking urine.. Also, in the threesome with AmRose and Maria, I got no points, I guess only AmRose or Maria gets points for squirting?

Reactions: Anthony2
Jun 12, 2020
wish we have more scenes with polly and nora...

I have only 12 points at Hana's scene, so because of that I can't trigger the scene with her. Looks like I'm penalised again for not liking trans and drinking urine.. Also, in the threesome with AmRose and Maria, I got no points, I guess only AmRose or Maria gets points for squirting?
Yeah. I kinda hate the fact that you gotta do couple of fetishes that you dont like, just for the points sake. But, you gotta do what you gotta do i guess

I think the points were stopped cos we dont really need points for the current assignment

Reactions: albul

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Has the developer said anything about Lyssa fucking the MC, I would like to see her use her cock on the MC before the game is over?
There has been a mention during the frottage scene. Lyssa says she only doesn't fuck Mike there because her friend and Stacy would hear when Mike started screaming. :LOL:

So it is very possible.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
do you have to be on the girlfriend path to get the rose-maria scene ?
also i can't get the hanna scene no matter i combine my answers :(

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
It may feel short for us players, but for the devs it is definitely not!
I didn't mean it like that. No of hot scenes are considerable and well done ... but i was hoping for bit more story. This update was back to back sex which is understandable since MC has a new goal.

Maybe the app team figured MC was spying, troublesome etc etc and Hence gave him a goal that would keep him too occupied to do anything in the area of investigating them

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
for hanna scene you have to have intervened when that bartender was being harassed by the guy during the party .. i think

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nope. As long as you're still on a Maria path (so haven't cut her off entirely), it should pop.

for hanna scene you have to have intervened when that bartender was being harassed by the guy during the party .. i think
How do you get Hana's scene?
Intervene at the party and give her Pete's password, then trigger the blitz challenge.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Looks like maybe the dev listened to my(or others) criticism about the girls thanking us as he/him at the end of each update, now it is they/them. I know we have some lovely ladies who play these games too, not to mention those who don't use standard pronouns.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes