Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, it is simlar to some guys liking gay storylines but not being bottom or not being top. Fetishes come in many colorful variants, not all go up the jacksie. And in terms of "introduction to a fetish", precisely because a futa bottom is less of a change from a plain female than a futa top, it may be a good way of getting to know that.

That being said, there is no reason why storyline, sex scenes, and jacksie can't be expanded in the future ;)

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I really need to say: I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!. Was a long time without nothing to good and exciting like this! (and I try lots of games)....Congrats to the developer!!!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey can someone teach me how to update the game to the latest version?
Download the file.
Extract it into a new folder.
Start the game.

If everything works (which it should) you can delete the old folder.

(With Ren'Py you don't have to worry about saves, they'll carry over. With this game you don't have to worry about the incest patch, it carries over with your save, so is only important if you want to start a new game.)

Reactions: hamod

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally played the update.

About Lyssa
Anything Lyssa related is a win win situation to me, I never hid my love for her. Was really happy Mike decided to visit her again after the party. :love: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Oliver
By the way i am really surprised that Oliver is also in the Retention Program. But somehow between the fact he didn't participate in any activity during Min's party and what he mentioned to Mike i get the feeling he is being forced to spy on other users. Maybe that is how FL owners keep people in check? After all someone from FL is stalking Mike (they knew he was at AmRose's house).

About Lydia

Now the developers are pulling our legs. Either Lydia is the mastermind behind the Fetish Locator or they are trolling us hard.
She was dropping hints left and right with Mike.
Also that was one really strange blue ball handjob by choice between her and Mike.:oops:
Seems like she tried test her ACE limits but couldn't go past them (masturbating to other people's sex stories).

About Daisy
Poor Daisy, my hypothesis ended up being confirmed. She has some serious congenital heart disease. Really hope there is medication to control it or some surgery that can correct the issue.
While he was there for Daisy it was a bit sad she hold herself down from trying to hold Mike's hand. I blame it on her knowing about his damn obsession with Lydia.:cautious:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello ..

guys i wonder ..why is it still update for week 1 ..isnt it supposed to be already completed and moving on to week 2 ?
and why the size of the week 1 become more shorter than when it was befor the update ??
did he remove and delete any thing or any scenes?

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Is it just me, or are the updates getting too short?
tell me about it ..most of the games update soo short now a days ..u can just finnish the whole update in 30 minnuts and some time 10 minnuts ..thats the update u r waiting for the whole mounth.. cannot imagen the dev is working the whole mounth just for this 30 minnuts extra part

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
from the dev's statement on OP:
"Working on this game for the last 3 months. I have plans on adding more fetishes.
Planned (cumming soon): Group sex, Cheating, Cuckold, NTR, Corruption, BDSM, Mind Control, Drugs, Trap, Creampie, Multiple Penetration, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Virgin, Edging, Scat
etc. All fetishes are optional and depend on your choices! Join my discord to give me feedback about the game!"

My comments:
Is it really so hard for all the game creators to even think about SWINGING? I know that this particular "fetish" comes at a certain age and is not necessarily a college trend but still.. these people have also parents, older siblings and so on. When you include NTR, cheating, cuckold, group sex, etc, why not also swinging a little? Probably not if you ( the dev) are also a teenie.. :)

It's very difficult to find games that include swinging. There are only a few and most of those are mixed with other kinks, and there is NONE dedicated to swinging alone.. Do I relly have to learn renpy and DAZ and make a swinging game myself :)?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
from the dev's statement on OP:
"Working on this game for the last 3 months. I have plans on adding more fetishes.
Planned (cumming soon): Group sex, Cheating, Cuckold, NTR, Corruption, BDSM, Mind Control, Drugs, Trap, Creampie, Multiple Penetration, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Virgin, Edging, Scat
etc. All fetishes are optional and depend on your choices! Join my discord to give me feedback about the game!"

My comments:
Is it really so hard for all the game creators to even think about SWINGING? I know that this particular "fetish" comes at a certain age and is not necessarily a college trend but still.. these people have also parents, older siblings and so on. When you include NTR, cheating, cuckold, group sex, etc, why not also swinging a little? Probably not if you ( the dev) are also a teenie.. :)

It's very difficult to find games that include swinging. There are only a few and most of those are mixed with other kinks, and there is NONE dedicated to swinging alone.. Do I relly have to learn renpy and DAZ and make a swinging game myself :)?
omg this is the news great.. Cheating, Cuckold, NTR ...?? :FacePalm: ..maaan ..fine lets try

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
every fetish in this game optional and since it have more or less every fetish in the book, why not NTR,cheating and cuckold?
wooow mann u always give me the wonderfull news and make my day ..u r life saver ..now it feels better honestly thank u ..i wouldnt like this game to be down from my favorits :) ehmm why not .. becouse cheating and cuckold r not even a fetish or desairable but yea ..lets try ..why not ;)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it really so hard for all the game creators to even think about SWINGING? I know that this particular "fetish" comes at a certain age and is not necessarily a college trend but still..
Funnily enough, the only people I knew openly swinging were around 30 years old and below, all younger to way younger than me. I guess it is a bit iffy to associate kinks with certain ages.

Apart from that the general problem with Swinging for many people is that it is too close to NTR for their likes. If you dislike these kinks, the main difference would be somebody getting it on with MC's LI with your consent instead of without MC's consent. Which would not be helping if it were without "the player's consent" so to speak. At the same time those who like NTR may not find mere Swinging quite as fulfilling, feeling like it lacks the punch. Of course there is always the thing that not everybody who wants a kink wants to test it to the extreme (e. g. for BDSM: a bit of spanking is okay, as are dom/sub relationships, but leave it in the bedroom and the whip completely out of it) and this game has been criticised already for "turning it down too far". Then again, NTR seems to be one kink where many are pretty set in their attitude towards it, so it may not hold here.

Which is of course more a general opinion about why swinging is so rare - for this game it doesn't matter as much because

(a) everything is mostly optional (I say "mostly" because if it's like week 1 and you need to play a certain amount of kinks, you may have to turn one in - if you're only thinking about one specific kink, it probably can be avoided completely), and
(b) NTR is already announced, so this "competition" between the kinks falls flat.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes