HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
F95's definition of NTR:

[Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Nothing more, nothing less

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The ntr tag is like having a beef tag. There are steaks, hamburgers, tacos, stew meat, etc. Well some who loves tacos may hate steak so the foolish beef tag ignites the lame flame of the Great forum beef War because the powers that be won't take the time and effort to make a taco tag a steak tag etc.
Why would tacos be under a beef tag?
They're made of a corn tortilla filled with vegetables, meat, whatever. They're not a form of beef. They may contain it, in minced form, but they're not it.
Steak is not beef, either.

Reactions: Cartageno

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
T
Why would tacos be under a beef tag?
They're made of a corn tortilla filled with vegetables, meat, whatever. They're not a form of beef. They may contain it, in minced form, but they're not it.
Steak is not beef, either.
To me it makes as much sense as all the shit ntr covers. So kind of the point

Reactions: HornyyPussy

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yes you are.
Fail and die. Game over, restart or reload.
Get better, succeed and don't die.
No different, people still feel entitled to have the game made to suit their personal desires

It's only confusing to those people, because they choose to apply their own version of the term, rather than what the site defines it as.
hello mate ..glad u join the party now u make us start the drinksssss :) (injoying wise)

1- YESSSS VEEEERYYYY

2- well i have also my definition on NTR to be honest..who care about site term ? ..the site doesnt know every ones feelings .. and u know very player has deferent feeling soo it becomes multiple meaning for the term ..sooo i deside to collect them all and put them it in 1 term ..wich is ( all what ever makes the player jelouse and hurt ..from female char wise ) taadaaa :)

• Hey there

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But you miss the point.
NTR does not cover all that shit.
Only in certain complainer's imaginations.
The site defines it, quite explicitly.

All they need to do, is read.
I know that's beyond a lot of people on here but, come on.
I guess but that is only this forum, most of this world (vns) ntr means everything under the sun and has different words to explain different groupings. I love stealing LIs which is under a form of ntr by its real definition, but here it doesn't even have a tag. That's lame to me... but that's just one man's opinion which is cool you don't share

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I guess but that is only this forum, most of this world (vns) ntr means everything under the sun and has different words to explain different groupings. I love stealing LIs which is under a form of ntr by its real definition, but here it doesn't even have a tag. That's lame to me... but that's just one man's opinion which is cool you don't share
I'm afraid that all of that is irrelevant.
The only thing that matters on this site, is the rules this site have defined.
Our opinion may differ on what constitutes it, that doesn't alter the fact.
The site rule is what matters, not 101 opinions.

Stealing an LI is Netori. Doesn't actually count as NTR, under most people's definitions, certainly not under site definition.
Only Netorase (unwilling) and Netorare (willing) seem to gain the tag.

Reactions: TheLM2312

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
lol the reason the site definition is the only one that matters, is because that is what conditions need to be met, for the tag to be correctly applied.
yea but who cares about the tag eather ... is the tag will stop me from what i feel ..? the tag can say THE NTR MEANS CHEATING ONLY FOR EXAMPLE that didnt help me when i see my favorit charactar that she is not my wife getting fucked from other punks for example its still gonna hurt me ..... soo NTR TAG my ASSSSS that time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm afraid that all of that is irrelevant.
The only thing that matters on this site, is the rules this site have defined.
Our opinion may differ on what constitutes it, that doesn't alter the fact.
The site rule is what matters, not 101 opinions.

Stealing an LI is Netori. Doesn't actually count as NTR, under most people's definitions, certainly not under site definition.
Only Netorase (unwilling) and Netorare (willing) seem to gain the tag.
I don't see the harm in adding the other tags. It would take what an hour at most?

The way you speak of it is how I remember my parents sounding like when they said "because we said so". I think adding two more tags and those covering more fetishes is not that big of a want.

Yeah this forums tags and their definitions are the bottom line but to say they couldn't be improved is a little silly to me

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The tag helps, because if I see a game with NTR tag, I know what it will contain.
I know what it will contain, because the site defines what it means:

That, quite explicitly and specifically, is what NTR means here.
but i already showed u that it didnt help me from getting hurt .. ..the only tag that can help me is that tag that it will stop me from getting hurt while playing ..thats why i never care bout NTR here becouse its not contain all the things that match with all players.. but if its helping u then good luck with that mate ..ill be happy for u ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys, I am sorry for bringing this up. Now: anybody wants a beer? Tea? Strawberry Milk Shake?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The reason it didn't "stop you from getting hurt" is because you used your own definition of NTR, not the site's.
If you had followed the site's definition, you would have had a clearer idea of what to expect.
yea i did ..i admited that already thats why i said who cares about the tag .. the tag dosnt contain what matches all players bro ..but any way i got ur point bro :)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Again with the nonsense.
I have not, at any point, claimed to be an expert, or even laid claim to knowing anything, other than what the site defines.
That's not being an expert, that's basic reading & comprehension. (y)
but u r expert ..atleast for me ..i dont know 50% of what u know here ..thats looks pretty respectfull expert to mee

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes