whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
but u r expert ..atleast for me ..i dont know 50% of what u know here ..thats looks pretty respectfull expert to mee
Ha ha, I know some stuff about a few things, but more of a Jack of all trades, master of none. :ROFLMAO:
Should we start a campaign to get NTI (or something?) added for Netori?

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Ha ha, I know some stuff about a few things, but more of a Jack of all trades, master of none. :ROFLMAO:
ah come onn we know that u know more than that ..u just hide it becouse u worried about enveys and rouded eyes haaa wish u a wonderfull night mate ..

its night here in kuwait dont know if its the same with u though haha is the vodka still avilable in this partyy ...oppsss off topic sorry

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ah come onn we know that u know more than that ..u just hite it becouse u worried about enveys and rouded eyes haaa wish u a wonderfull night mate ..

its night here in kuwait dont know if its the same with u though haha is the vodka still avilable in this partyy
Same to you buddy, good night from London! (y) 23:00 here...

Reactions: hamod

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Stop this people. There are already basically two pages of off topic. Mods are bound to delete those posts.

Reactions: hamod

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Although I know that the term is used in a way more complex way in the world "out there", for tag and thus forum purposes this does not count as NTR per the definition.
I know you're right, but I was implicitly answering to mizilic.
He read the OP and he saw that the dev intended to add NTR content. Now, when Vinovella wrote that post, he didn't know what NTR meant here. For him NTR wasn't only when the MC's love interest is stolen and the MC feels jealous about this.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I know you're right, but I was implicitly answering to mizilic.
He read the OP and he saw that the dev intended to add NTR content. Now, when Vinovella wrote that post, he didn't know what NTR meant here. For him NTR wasn't only when the MC's love interest is stolen and the MC feels jealous about this.
well for me he is right ..NTR is not just MCs lover got stolen ..its any girl get stolen from the MC ..even if his friend or his neighbor or even the sales lady ..

they could become my LI later or even my favorit character even more than the main female .. who knows ..im defenatly not gonna like to watch her getting stolen from me..it will distroy the players plan ..
and it will hurts and impacts the player :eek::FacePalm:

we all know that the main female is not always the players type .. and the side charactar can be more interesting to the player and he will play the game just for her not for " her majesty " main female

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how i install week 2 for continue week 1?
Download
Install to a new folder
Start the game

There is an option "continue from week 1" in the main menu, pick it.

(Do not worry about incest patch if you used it in week 1)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm.. is it me or did this last update have some odd mouth issues? Lydia and Daisy had their lips pushed out way too far, looked kinda creepy.
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I talked about this too on my review of this episode. Daisy likely gave up from trying to hold hands because she knows Mike is obssessed with Lydia. :(
At least he was there when no one else was. She sleeping on his shoulder was nice. But yeah i can't wait for the time when he free himself from this vyper, her talk on the cinema was way on the nose for me to believe it was just coincidence (unless devs are trolling us).

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes