Mar 18, 2019
Anyone know the variable for the fetish locator points (or how to cheat points)? I tried to enable debug menu with unren, but it crashes on startup if I do it.

I have only 12 points at Hana's scene, so because of that I can't trigger the scene with her. Looks like I'm penalised again for not liking trans and drinking urine.. Also, in the threesome with AmRose and Maria, I got no points, I guess only AmRose or Maria gets points for squirting?

This fucked me over as well. I hope not giving us points in the update which has a scene locked behind points was just an oversight. Would hate for this to spiral into eventually losing the 20 girls quest.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Funnily enough, the only people I knew openly swinging were around 30 years old and below, all younger to way younger than me. I guess it is a bit iffy to associate kinks with certain ages.

Apart from that the general problem with Swinging for many people is that it is too close to NTR for their likes. If you dislike these kinks, the main difference would be somebody getting it on with MC's LI with your consent instead of without MC's consent. Which would not be helping if it were without "the player's consent" so to speak. At the same time those who like NTR may not find mere Swinging quite as fulfilling, feeling like it lacks the punch. Of course there is always the thing that not everybody who wants a kink wants to test it to the extreme (e. g. for BDSM: a bit of spanking is okay, as are dom/sub relationships, but leave it in the bedroom and the whip completely out of it) and this game has been criticised already for "turning it down too far". Then again, NTR seems to be one kink where many are pretty set in their attitude towards it, so it may not hold here.

Which is of course more a general opinion about why swinging is so rare - for this game it doesn't matter as much because

(a) everything is mostly optional (I say "mostly" because if it's like week 1 and you need to play a certain amount of kinks, you may have to turn one in - if you're only thinking about one specific kink, it probably can be avoided completely), and
(b) NTR is already announced, so this "competition" between the kinks falls flat.
Well, but since what the "manga kids" call NTR is already announced as a kink to come, why not also the "NTR light" which would be swinging? Swinging is a very fair game, you fuck my wife, i fuck yours .. it's consented on both sides (in fact on all 4 sides) and if it's in the same room it also satisfies the voyeur/exhibitionist tendencies..

For those against NTR it could even be a way to get familiar with "sharing" and would maybe help them accept also heavier things in the future once they get the picture of this fair exchange. So that gape between the NTR lovers and NTR haters would become a little smaller which would save a lot of space on these boards :)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
So your forced to fuq all these girls then the Dev wants to add drama before anyone one says you can avoid the girls no you cant if you dont have enough points its a game over Ive tried several different ways to keep my interactions as minimal as possible with the girls and I always end with a game over honestly I only play for Amrose Lydia is ok
This game is STDs simulator. I wouldn't dare even touch all those dirty whores, knowing all the things they do.
I wholeheartedly agree with this comment everything is FORCED on MC if you dont its a game over Dev claims interaction are avoidable but their not because if you avoid too much and dont have enough points game over. How the hell is every female in this game into all these fetishes even AmRose, Lydia and Stacy all MC has to say is go ahead and what does NTR mean for the future haha we all know where this is going, then they add magic to a game that supposed to be a bit realistic in nature now Dev decides he want to throw in cuck-a-doodle-doo, NTR, Swinging, Group Sex, Prostitution how on Gods green Earth no ones infected yet scientifically impossible these are college students that are going to partys every weekend fuqn all types of strangers dont say they dont there willing to do any of these fetishes their most definitely fuqn outside of fetish locator. Would make more sense if they were established married and bored likely of being infected would drop by some percentages but hell no not these Ill do anything just for the fuq of it dirty whores.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamod

mollypolly

Apr 6, 2021
Download the file.
Extract it into a new folder.
Start the game.

If everything works (which it should) you can delete the old folder.

(With Ren'Py you don't have to worry about saves, they'll carry over. With this game you don't have to worry about the incest patch, it carries over with your save, so is only important if you want to start a new game.)
Hey, thank you for the reply mate!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
what STD means guys? is it something like LED and BDSM and those things or something deferent ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
So your forced to fuq all these girls then the Dev wants to add drama before anyone one says you can avoid the girls no you cant if you dont have enough points its a game over Ive tried several different ways to keep my interactions as minimal as possible with the girls and I always end with a game over honestly I only play for Amrose Lydia is ok

I wholeheartedly agree with this comment everything is FORCED on MC if you dont its a game over Dev claims interaction are avoidable but their not because if you avoid too much and dont have enough points game over. How the hell is every female in this game into all these fetishes even AmRose, Lydia and Stacy all MC has to say is go ahead and what does NTR mean for the future haha we all know where this is going, then they add magic to a game that supposed to be a bit realistic in nature now Dev decides he want to throw in cuck-a-doodle-doo, NTR, Swinging, Group Sex, Prostitution how on Gods green Earth no ones infected yet scientifically impossible these are college students that are going to partys every weekend fuqn all types of strangers dont say they dont there willing to do any of these fetishes their most definitely fuqn outside of fetish locator. Would make more sense if they were established married and bored likely of being infected would drop by some percentages but hell no not these Ill do anything just for the fuq of it dirty whores.
arent u also forced in most of ps4 games ? and if u not do certain things its game over ? i guess no body minded that haha

just kidding with u :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this vn may not be for you. I know it's a long shot but I just don't feel this vn and you match up well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, but since what the "manga kids" call NTR is already announced as a kink to come, why not also the "NTR light" which would be swinging? Swinging is a very fair game, you fuck my wife, i fuck yours .. it's consented on both sides (in fact on all 4 sides) and if it's in the same room it also satisfies the voyeur/exhibitionist tendencies..

For those against NTR it could even be a way to get familiar with "sharing" and would maybe help them accept also heavier things in the future once they get the picture of this fair exchange. So that gape between the NTR lovers and NTR haters would become a little smaller which would save a lot of space on these boards :)
I believe it is hard to make swinging because most people using the app are single(unless i am wrong about the definition).

There were only two couples in the game so far as i remember. The incestous siblings, who are definitely open to it, and Min and Antony but after the events of the latest party they may have broken up.

Why are you playing a game called FETISH LOCATOR if your tastes are mostly vanilla? This is like going to a ice cream store just to say you don't like ice cream. :rolleyes:

Also drop the hyperbole and the fake moralism. There is literally one prostitute (which by the way is likely the one person who most watch out for her health) in this game and no NTR since Mike considers Lydia his girlfriend (for now) and she is likely on the ACE spectrum. Also most FL objectives are made to be done alone or in couples.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
NTR is already in the game... except that the MC is the bull (depending on the player's choices, he may have already fucked Min and Chloe).
Swinging... why not? I guess it could be a nice addition. The only problem I see is that the MC needs a partner and, currently, he could only share Lydia and AmRose. While I cannot imagine the MC willingly giving Lydia to another person (but who knows!), a swinging scene with AmRose is much more likely and in character.
Btw a swinging-like scene could happen on day 13 or 14 in Maria's path iirc: the MC may let Tyrrell fuck Maria, while he will have fun with Tyrrell's friend.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
NTR is already in the game... except that the MC is the bull (depending on the player's choices, he may have already fucked Min and Chloe).
Although I know that the term is used in a way more complex way in the world "out there", for tag and thus forum purposes this does not count as NTR per the definition.

Reactions: scrumbles

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Agree. She should have choosen Dirty Dancing! Patrick Swayze was the man! :cool: :ROFLMAO:
I have - for the sake of certain females - watched Pretty Woman a dozen or so times. But I would never stoop to Dirty Dancing. This is a promise I made myself in my younger days and I intend to keep it ;)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
why is it soo comfusing the NTR definition i notised in many comment and many theads ..MAKE UP UR MINDSSS ABOUT IT hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
arent u also forced in most of ps4 games ? and if u not do certain things its game over ? i guess no body minded that haha

just kidding with u :)
Yes you are.
Fail and die. Game over, restart or reload.
Get better, succeed and don't die.
No different, people still feel entitled to have the game made to suit their personal desires
why is it soo comfusing the NTR definition i notised in many comment and many theads ..MAKE UP UR MINDSSS ABOUT IT hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's only confusing to those people, because they choose to apply their own version of the term, rather than what the site defines it as.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The ntr tag is like having a beef tag. There are steaks, hamburgers, tacos, stew meat, etc. Well some who loves tacos may hate steak so the foolish beef tag ignites the lame flame of the Great forum beef War because the powers that be won't take the time and effort to make a taco tag a steak tag etc.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes