chiperman

Feb 17, 2019
No mods, but yeah, some plain oldfashioned cheating seems indicated. Probably label jumped a bit during the mutually exclusive sections of week 1, e.g. the first party.
How did you do that? I chose Lyssa and Min all the time and never seen Maria in my walkthrough

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How did you do that? I chose Lyssa and Min all the time and never seen Maria in my walkthrough
in season 1 where you get to choose only 2 out of 3 events, without mod, if you dont choose her then you cut her out of game, you can add her back in via variables, but i dont know if that breaks the game or not, i stick with mod

It's unfortunate that Maria is being used by the developer for NTR cucks instead of sluts in this game. I am glad that it's atleast optional.
well not only, you got choice to share her and make her that, but in my play she doesnt touch any other dick, shes your slut

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
By prodigious cheating, as noted. I can't be arsed to play through the same game twice just because a dev decided to make some content mutually exclusive, so play with one eye on the labels and variables in the script and use my own judgement.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
well not only, you got choice to share her and make her that, but in my play she doesnt touch any other dick, shes your slut
I know that but there are sluts in the game like min and Allison who would have been more than happy to do that. Maria was a dick Virgin few days ago and now she's fucking strangers through gloryhole. Way to screw a character.

Also, would have liked if there was a scene only with Maria and MC too to keep things equal.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I know that but there are sluts in the game like min and Allison who would have been more than happy to do that. Maria was a dick Virgin few days ago and now she's fucking strangers through gloryhole. Way to screw a character.

Also, would have liked if there was a scene only with Maria and MC too to keep things equal.
Maria was a predatory piece of shit. She used and abused AmRose and deserves to be a toilet, if not worse...

The character wasn't "ruined", it was shit to begin with. She is half the woman of Min or Allison, not worthy to lick their asses. Imo

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

yeah heard bout gloryhole didnt get that myself , also wouldnt mind some one on one visit from her in that regard all you got is bj in school and that threesome
S3 seems they are going all out with hardcore fetishes, probably just matter of time till this thread becomes another battleground :D

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
yeah heard bout gloryhole didnt get that myself , also wouldnt mind some one on one visit from her in that regard all you got is bj in school and that threesome
S3 seems they are going all out with hardcore fetishes, probably just matter of time till this thread becomes another battleground :D
Also I didn't like how we were not given a choice whether to involve Lydia with Mia. I wanted Lydia and Stacy and maybe Maria to be the main girls and remaining girls as side fucks.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Also I didn't like how we were not given a choice whether to involve Lydia with Mia. I wanted Lydia and Stacy and maybe Maria to be the main girls and remaining girls as side fucks.
well lydia is center of story, the cuckqueen where mc was drolling after her since start, but min her path is optional
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just use the mod and cut all that you dont like off, best you can do

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maria was a predatory piece of shit. She used and abused AmRose and deserves to be a toilet, if not worse...

The character wasn't "ruined", it was shit to begin with. She is half the woman of Min or Allison, not worthy to lick their asses. Imo
While the language is a bit colourful i have to agree. Maria was never a angel like person. :LOL: :p

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes