DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
UGHH... Why oh why did the Dev have to drop that damn abbreviation into the game. Even if its just Netori as the tags suggest, they MUST have known that simply the letters NTR cause a shitstorm.

IF the game ends up having Netorare shit will hit the fan because it's not even in planned tags. I get it. Devs vision and all but if you plan to have the single most detested fetish in your game, giving a heads up about it before people get invested in your game is just fair.

If he now intends to put in full-blown NTR after such a long time with people so deep in the story then it's just scummy behaviour.

The golden rule: If you plan to have NTR... be honest about it. Don't string people along. It never ends well.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
UGHH... Why oh why did the Dev have to drop that damn abbreviation into the game. Even if its just Netori as the tags suggest, they MUST have known that simply the letters NTR cause a shitstorm.

IF the game ends up having Netorare shit will hit the fan because it's not even in planned tags. I get it. Devs vision and all but if you plan to have the single most detested fetish in your game, giving a heads up about it before people get invested in your game is just fair.

If he now intends to put in full-blown NTR after such a long time with people so deep in the story then it's just scummy behaviour.

The golden rule: If you plan to have NTR... be honest about it. Don't string people along. It never ends well.
The name is Fetish Locator and NTR is a fetish. Every fetish in this game is avoidable if you want.
Don't want NTR? Choose the LC cage.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
The name is Fetish Locator and NTR is a fetish. Every fetish in this game is avoidable if you want.
Don't want NTR? Choose the LC cage.
You missed the point of my post completely. Like, completely.

I'm fine with NTR in the game. What I am NOT fine with is not having it in the planned tags.
And since its not in the planned tags, I know the mere mention of that abbreviation will make this thread descend into a shitstorm. That we've already seen a bit of.

And if it does indeed become full on NTR, even if its avoidable, it will be even worse.

Do you get it now or do I need to spell it out in even simpler terms?

Reactions: alternativ8

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I'm fine with NTR in the game. What I am NOT fine with is not having it in the planned tags.
And since its not in the planned tags, I know the mere mention of that abbreviation will make this thread descend into a shitstorm. That we've already seen a bit of.

And if it does indeed become full on NTR, even if its avoidable, it will be even worse.

How about you stop making a shitstorm (inside a teacup) for something you supposedly don't mind? :rolleyes::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

You are making a big deal out of nothing. If it is avoidable and very clear on how to avoid it, then I don't see the problem. If people insist on whinning then its on them, not the author.

• Angry
Reactions: SemyonPutin

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

It was planned from the beginning as were all the fetishes, hence all the warnings...

Reactions: Furnox

imrains

Nov 15, 2021
Hi,

I started when the week 2 was already done. I just started the week 3, so it'll be released "day by day" ? Because i've only the first day of the week 3. If it's how it'll be released, do you know how much time (IRL) it take for the week 3 to be finished by the devs ? Thanks.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi,

I started when the week 2 was already done. I just started the week 3, so it'll be released "day by day" ? Because i've only the first day of the week 3. If it's how it'll be released, do you know how much time (IRL) it take for the week 3 to be finished by the devs ? Thanks.
Broadly speaking yes, it's usually a day released at a time (sometimes a particularly full day will be split into several releases, as with the parties in week 1 and 2), each day released first in a "regular" edition, then in an extended edition with some added content.

The first two weeks have taken a bit over two years to release, so draw your own conclusions.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It will be great if the game has the paths of the dominant Samiya and Iona!
It would be great if (on the path of the dominant Samiya) MC could choose Samiya and be with her!

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
It will be great if the game has the paths of the dominant Samiya and Iona!
It would be great if (on the path of the dominant Samiya) MC could choose Samiya and be with her!
For now the only confirmed ending for Samiya is her with Pete while the MC gets Dahlia and both couple goes to live in Caribbean. So don't hold your breath.

• Angry
Reactions: SemyonPutin

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
For now the only confirmed ending for Samiya is her with Pete while the MC gets Dahlia and both couple goes to live in Caribbean. So don't hold your breath.
I will hope that Samiya will be with MC (not Pete)!
At least Samiya won't be with Pete in my game! (My MC won't give Samia, so that she to be with Pete!)
And if there is a choice of Samiya or Dahlia, I will choose Samiya!:love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Christmas messages from Vinovella's twitter. :p
ViNovella Games@vi_novella

Last Christmas I gave you my jizz!
FHaLS63WYAAKhyA.jpg

And a very next moment you gulped it away!
FHaLsXOWYAQbeAw.jpg

Merry Christmas! Here is a present for you! #fetishlocator #Xmas

FHY2WCrXEAcF43K.jpg

Reactions: Bob69

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I really liked the first 2 weeks but I'm gonna stop playing until I see that cage come off. I like sub paths but I hate to be forced in a cage on a non-sub path.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes