Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
The name is Fetish Locator and NTR is a fetish. Every fetish in this game is avoidable if you want.
Don't want NTR? Choose the LC cage.
except being put in a chastity cage which is not avoidable at all most men detest the very idea of being put in a cage myself included which is why i am now deleting the game which is a shame since i have been playing since the very first version

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Generally speaking, plans can change. If I look back at all the plans I once had in one respect or another. And in a game called "Fetish Locator", you have to be pretty aware that at least moderate instances of whatever can come up.

That doesn't mean I want to critizise people who stop playing. I know some stuff that would make me quit this game as well. And it doesn't mean you don't have to be sad having a long and joyful journey unfinished. So a comment like

except being put in a chastity cage which is not avoidable at all most men detest the very idea of being put in a cage myself included which is why i am now deleting the game which is a shame since i have been playing since the very first version
is perfectly fine (small annotation though: I would detest in real life but in games - not only lewds - I do some stuff I would). Say what you are unhappy with in a factual manner, express personal regret.

However (and this is not aimed at Romalous) everybody thinking about it could have known that - in general but more so in this specific game - stuff can happen. Being unhappy? Yeah. Complaining? No. Attacking the devs? No no.

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Generally speaking, plans can change. If I look back at all the plans I once had in one respect or another. And in a game called "Fetish Locator", you have to be pretty aware that at least moderate instances of whatever can come up.

That doesn't mean I want to critizise people who stop playing. I know some stuff that would make me quit this game as well. And it doesn't mean you don't have to be sad having a long and joyful journey unfinished. So a comment like

is perfectly fine (small annotation though: I would detest in real life but in games - not only lewds - I do some stuff I would). Say what you are unhappy with in a factual manner, express personal regret.

However (and this is not aimed at Romalous) everybody thinking about it could have known that - in general but more so in this specific game - stuff can happen. Being unhappy? Yeah. Complaining? No. Attacking the devs? No no.
it being in the game is not the issue it being forced is especially when done so artifically the game does not allow you to sleep with the amount of people required to avoid the chastity cage even when modded/cheats the game defaults to failure which shows that this was done intentionally by the writer similar to how your choices do not matter in telltale games like the walking dead which defeats the purpose of choice based games to begin with

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it being in the game is not the issue it being forced is especially when done so artifically the game does not allow you to sleep with the amount of people required to avoid the chastity cage even when modded/cheats the game defaults to failure which shows that this was done intentionally by the writer similar to how your choices do not matter in telltale games like the walking dead which defeats the purpose of choice based games to begin with
Although there is a limitation about how much choice you can afford if you want to tell a certain story. We need Lydia as our "canon LI" here as much as I detest it.

But my post wasn't about arguing the finer details of what makes one leave the game, just the general approach to talking about it, where I agreed with your stance.

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Although there is a limitation about how much choice you can afford if you want to tell a certain story. We need Lydia as our "canon LI" here as much as I detest it.

But my post wasn't about arguing the finer details of what makes one leave the game, just the general approach to talking about it, where I agreed with your stance.
Lydia has been the main girl since the beginning even though i personally don't like her it's never been a problem but the chastity cage feels more like the writer forcing their own personal fetish rather than something essential to the story since every single other fetish was completely optional

Reactions: KrouN and Hawky1984

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lydia has been the main girl since the beginning even though i personally don't like her it's never been a problem but the chastity cage feels more like the writer forcing their own personal fetish rather than something essential to the story since every single other fetish was completely optional
So you would rather the mc's cock be cut off? The app warned the mc was going to lose his cock...

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
So you would rather the mc's cock be cut off? The app warned the mc was going to lose his cock...
the app only warns you after the game artificially makes you fail to begin with i was hoping the dev would have the common sense to see how this would annoy players and give you an option around it he didn't and in doing so has killed the game for me and i many others i would assume

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
And if that is what you want, that is fine. The cage isn't avoidable like the NTR. But keeping complaining about NTR when there is an option to avoid it entirely, isn't going to be productive.

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
And if that is what you want, that is fine. The cage isn't avoidable like the NTR. But keeping complaining about NTR when there is an option to avoid it entirely, isn't going to be productive.
i have not mentioned NTR a single time do you even read

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry but this is quite a double standard. Both situations are necessary to advance the game's story: Lydia is the reason Mike gets involved with the FL app and the blackmailer's actions are likely a reaction to Mike delving too deep into the app.

Also you needed 50 points to get to the party in the first week so it is not completely true to say every other kink is optional.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
earning the 50 points in the first week is decided by the players choices so yes it is entirely optional the chastity cage on the other hand was hard coded to were you can not avoid it even by using cheats there is no player choice to avoid it at all while the other fetishes can indeed be avoided especially the ones that are more niche NTR, water sports, femdom, trans content, gay content etc all i see is excuses being made for a bad development choice that was bound to annoy people it was a deliberate choice to rob players of free autonomy

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Only 3 questions.
1st:- Which cage is the better choice? (I'm leaning to the love conquers cage)

2nd:- how many weeks were originally planned? (I think I remember that someone said 3 weeks)

3rd:- Will there be a full harem ending? (Truth be told though, if i could only choose 5 they would be, Am-Rose, Stacy, Lyssa, Vanessa and Dahlia)

Love how the 3rd week started, the plans to take FL down is ramping up and I'm looking forward to breaking the fuckers responsible teeth in.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Only 3 questions.
1st:- Which cage is the better choice? (I'm leaning to the love conquers cage)

2nd:- how many weeks were originally planned? (I think I remember that someone said 3 weeks)

3rd:- Will there be a full harem ending? (Truth be told though, if i could only choose 5 they would be, Am-Rose, Stacy, Lyssa, Vanessa and Dahlia)

Love how the 3rd week started, the plans to take FL down is ramping up and I'm looking forward to breaking the fuckers responsible teeth in.
1 - No idea so far.
2 - Three weeks were always the plan.
3 - Also no idea about a harem ending.

Why is Lyssa so sad?
She wanted to cuddle for the night and maybe go "spelunking" again. :p :ROFLMAO:

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Considering how serious the discussion during the Daisy week 3 hospital scene, the constant smiling doesn't make any sense.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes