nyks001

Feb 4, 2019
I'm really disappointed at this update and i was so excited and waiting for something good with Lyssa, but dude it was so bad the animations and whole scene was idk felt like slipshod , compare to the scene we had with sis was amazing and i was expecting something like that.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I'm really disappointed at this update and i was so excited and waiting for something good with Lyssa, but dude it was so bad the animations and whole scene was idk felt like slipshod , compare to the scene we had with sis was amazing and i was expecting something like that.
Yeah I agree with you on that and I've talked about it with the previous few updates about the sex scenes feeling lifeless in comparison to the actual build-up and story but the Lyssa also t had bad animation with awkward angles and almost no eroticism. For an event that would be a pretty big deal it just sort of happened businesslike. I found it disappointing for a scene a that I believe was fairly highly anticipated, and it felt like a backwards step in quality.

I think they missed a big opportunity to build up the moment for an inexperienced guy to be on the receiving end of something so substantial and the care a romance involved in progressing to that point, checking to make sure everything is okay, and the enjoyment of the act. I hope the dev team really takes a look at their sex scenes and plans for future sex scenes and considers a remake with upgraded sex scenes since they've been falling a bit flat and a ruins the climactic parts of an otherwise very engaging game. I'll stop harping on about it though since I'm sure it gets annoying to forum users and I doubt the dev team is really listening or caring about my thoughts anyways :rolleyes:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have said something along those lines before. Sexscenes took some hit in quality after turning into looping animations with little dialogue. And the one with Lyssa should have been done with even greater care considering that that was their first time with Mike as a, virgin, bottom.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have said something along those lines before. Sexscenes took some hit in quality after turning into looping animations with little dialogue. And the one with Lyssa should have been done with even greater care considering that that was their first time with Mike as a, virgin, bottom.
I think the lack of dialogue really does it for me. Which is kinda surprising, given that it's not really that deep and important for the story. But it somehow feels only like going through the motions, with the sound muted. Especially bad in the (otherwise nice) Stacey scene with the odd line randomly chosen from a pool and thus repeating.

Reactions: LightmanP and Jwow3

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think the lack of dialogue really does it for me. Which is kinda surprising, given that it's not really that deep and important for the story. But it somehow feels only like going through the motions, with the sound muted. Especially bad in the (otherwise nice) Stacey scene with the odd line randomly chosen from a pool and thus repeating.
Kinda wish Vini still frequented this forum to see those concerns or that some patron brought it up to them.

Reactions: Jwow3

XMrSilverX

May 30, 2018
This is the Best game i have ever played !!
The story is perfect the CG art is Amazing AND the best thing is that it includes a wide variety of fetishes so everyone can play this game
Thank you please keep going

Sep 17, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d05/d05s02.rpy", line 18, in script
    $ day02_points = s11b_points + d02s12_points
  File "game/code/d05/d05s02.rpy", line 18, in <module>
NameError: name 'd02s12_points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/d05/d05s02.rpy", line 18, in script
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Desktop\F\VideoJogos\hmm\FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Desktop\F\VideoJogos\hmm\FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/code/d05/d05s02.rpy", line 18, in <module>
NameError: name 'd02s12_points' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator 1.0.40
Sun Jan 02 17:45:05 2022

chatter29

Oct 22, 2017
I cannot find solution on the thread: downloaded week3 for windows, but at start it say that It cannot save the game. The instructions are clearly for android version. Any help or correct link? thanks in advance

Perphekt

Jan 1, 2018
Hey I just discovered this game and was wondering if the "taboo" patch is for Week 1&2 or just Week 3? Cause I first found week 2 on another site and they had an incest batch too (With a dead link) And also how would I tell if the incest patch is working?

Reactions: Fapmaister

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey I just discovered this game and was wondering if the "taboo" patch is for Week 1&2 or just Week 3? Cause I first found week 2 on another site and they had an incest batch too (With a dead link) And also how would I tell if the incest patch is working?
It's a universal patch that works for all versions

It changes the relationship of MC and Stacy to siblings from old friends and turns Kevin and Chloe into an incestuous couple (there's also the revelation that two characters are mother and daughter late in week 2 but there's no sex between them so I have no idea if the patch affects that or not)

Last edited:
Reactions: Perphekt

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

It changes the relationship of MC and Stacy to siblings from old friends and turns Kevin and Chloe into an incestuous couple (there's also the revelation that two characters are mother and daughter late in week 2 but there's no sex between them so I have no idea if the patch affects that or not)
As far as I remember that's unaffected. Without the patch there's also some dialogue to make clear that the (fully optional) "rape" fantasy scene with the judge is a role play requested by her, whereas the patched version leaves it slightly more ambiguous, IIRC.

Perphekt

Jan 1, 2018

Thanks!

Zovga

Mar 16, 2020
I'm getting this error when I try to continue from Week 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did a quick thread search but I couldn't find a solution or anyone that have similar error. When I try to rollback, it just crashes. When I try to ignore it, it just starts the game like I chose the "Start" option, with me having to choose the variables. I don't mind doing that, but I'd prefer to continue my story.
is a pastebin of the traceback. I've also attached the txt file.
FYI, this still happen without any mod or incest patch.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I did a quick thread search but I couldn't find a solution or anyone that have similar error. When I try to rollback, it just crashes. When I try to ignore it, it just starts the game like I chose the "Start" option, with me having to choose the variables. I don't mind doing that, but I'd prefer to continue my story.
Try the dev's discord since they actually post there

Reactions: Zovga

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
You'd only get that error if the game can't detect your saves from the previous week. So, the error itself is not a big issue, you just don't see a screen telling you that it can't find your save.

Make sure to make a valid save at the appropriate screen at the end of week 2. It's not just any save, it's a specific one made at the end of the game.

Reactions: Zovga
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes