Zovga

Mar 16, 2020
You'd only get that error if the game can't detect your saves from the previous week. So, the error itself is not a big issue, you just don't see a screen telling you that it can't find your save.

Make sure to make a valid save at the appropriate screen at the end of week 2. It's not just any save, it's a specific one made at the end of the game.
Right. Seems like I forgot to save at the proper time. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: LightmanP

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Ran into a weird issue where I cannot create another week 1 save to use in week 2. I went so far as to remove all existing saves from game/saves AND roaming but when I try to load from week 1 it still magically finds the first week 1 save I did..

Any thoughts on how I can get rid of that and create a new one?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ran into a weird issue where I cannot create another week 1 save to use in week 2. I went so far as to remove all existing saves from game/saves AND roaming but when I try to load from week 1 it still magically finds the first week 1 save I did..

Any thoughts on how I can get rid of that and create a new one?
If you have the Steam version then there's a third location apparently but I don't remember where exactly; there was a recent discussion over on the discord so check over there if that's the problem

Sep 30, 2020
Wow i just played week 1 and OMG that game is soooooooooo hot. And lots of kink into this that i was not sure about but i loved it. Can't wait for the rest!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Is the bugged Daisy event in the Pandora Room ever going to be fixed?!

Tried to fix the coding issue listed in one of the posts but that did absolutely nothing

Can't exactly call Week 2 complete if it's bugged this badly, can you?

EDIT: a bug causing an error to pop is is a valid complaint. No idea why TF someone facepalmed

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Nice game but i must ask! where is the sharing stuff?
i mean tyrell seems like a cool dude we should get the option to not just NTR his ass but instead ask him to join us with aleah!

Also Mike seems like a nice dude why can we not invite him into Sharing?

and with Pete how come he as not invited us to join him in some sharing?

Also the MC is kind of dumb... he asks himself if Amrose activated the special challenge on your date with your girlfriend ... what about the 1st time he gets the challenge?
Amrose is doing everything how come she as not enough points?
in the week 2 we learn that she had a gold star but what if the 1st blitz challenge was also activated by her while sleeping and those 15 points are the reason why she did not had enough? She was pretending to be asleep and decided to test the waters and burned her points is imho what really happened!

Also another fetish where is the hog tieing?
you got 3 friends you just need a 4th and a girl willing to be hogtied!

This game made me cringe a bit and force a few of my fetishes to get the points but still overall its a game instead of just a fap made up story (not that it is not that too but the mechanics work is what i mean! is the story good? hermm depends on how things get revealed along the way and cliff hangers are planted!)

i decided to wait before giving the review to see how the fetishes develop but so far it caters litle to my specific ones!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i mean tyrell seems like a cool dude we should get the option to not just NTR his ass but instead ask him to join us with aleah!

Also the MC is kind of dumb... he asks himself if Amrose activated the special challenge on your date with your girlfriend ... what about the 1st time he gets the challenge?
in the week 2 we learn that she had a gold star but what if the 1st blitz challenge was also activated by her while sleeping and those 15 points are the reason why she did not had enough? She was pretending to be asleep and decided to test the waters and burned her points is imho what really happened!

This game made me cringe a bit and force a few of my fetishes to get the points but still overall its a game instead of just a fap made up story (not that it is not that too but the mechanics work is what i mean! is the story good? hermm depends on how things get revealed along the way and cliff hangers are planted!)

i decided to wait before giving the review to see how the fetishes develop but so far it caters litle to my specific ones!
While I am sure some more stuff will be presented to us in the last part of the game, I doubt it will ever be possible to include all possible fetishes in a single game without somebody missing some variation. None of your suggestions are against the spirit of this game (however, in context of the "app" story, needing to get 4 people together might be a tad out) but somebody will always have something they'd've wanted. Also, most of the stuff is pretty vanilla respective to how the individual kinks can be represented in other games. So I doubt hogties are in. Sharing otoh should work well.

Reactions: Warscared

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Can't see this text in the Walkthrough, even when highlighted-is it even there. This is Day 13 by the way.

Scene - 08

If you are on Vanessa's path:
You get a sex scene with her at one of the Lyssa apartments. + 1 Fuck count.
There is a secret - After sex, when MC is chatting with Stacy - click on Telescope - (Select to

see hidden text)

Same with the ending:

SPOILER about the ending (It is a black text select it to read): |||

|||

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can't see this text in the Walkthrough, even when highlighted-is it even there. This is Day 13 by the way.

Scene - 08

If you are on Vanessa's path:
You get a sex scene with her at one of the Lyssa apartments. + 1 Fuck count.
There is a secret - After sex, when MC is chatting with Stacy - click on Telescope - (Select to

see hidden text)

Same with the ending:

SPOILER about the ending (It is a black text select it to read): |||

|||
Yes, there is. Selecting doesn't do the trick though, you gotta copy'n'paste.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a well coreographed dance in place for MC with each of the participants.
Remember the masked defiler guy - you have no agency on him.
MC does not corrupt anybody who does not enter willingly into a kink.
This game comes closer to a consent oriented wild ride than other games.
There is no supernatural element when MC goes to sex parties.
There is the sex and MC never steals/grabs/beat or rape anyone.
In comparison to MC, a lot of other molestors do all of those with no reprimand.
You are looking for another game should you expect
this paramount aspect of this game to change.

While I am sure some more stuff will be presented to us in the last part of the game, I doubt it will ever be possible to include all possible fetishes in a single game without somebody missing some variation. None of your suggestions are against the spirit of this game (however, in context of the "app" story, needing to get 4 people together might be a tad out) but somebody will always have something they'd've wanted. Also, most of the stuff is pretty vanilla respective to how the individual kinks can be represented in other games. So I doubt hogties are in. Sharing otoh should work well.

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes