HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
" All fetishes are optional and depend on your choices! " except the cage because that apparently is for plot, so if any other fetishes are needed for plot :WeSmart:

Dec 8, 2021
" All fetishes are optional and depend on your choices! " except the cage because that apparently is for plot, so if any other fetishes are needed for plot :WeSmart:
What exactly is this cage scene? I think this is just an excuse to stick unavoidable fetishes, you can always progress in the story without using fetishes for it, not being anything radical or uncomfortable you can handle it, and that excludes for me and many people in ntr and sharing that are the maximum scum

SultanOfSwing

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a way to change Lyssa's genitals? I probably missclicked when choosing cause I got to my first sex scene with her (only managed to do it in week 2) and she has a penis lmao, I wonder if I'll have to play the game again.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is there a way to change Lyssa's genitals? I probably missclicked when choosing cause I got to my first sex scene with her (only managed to do it in week 2) and she has a penis lmao, I wonder if I'll have to play the game again.
No, she can only be trans. At the party in week 1 you clicked 'could be interesting' when asked about chicks with a little extra and got the reveal that Lyssa was trans. If you said that weren't into that then you would've blocked all future sexual content with her

Reactions: SultanOfSwing

SultanOfSwing

Jan 8, 2018
No, she can only be trans. At the party in week 1 you clicked 'could be interesting' when asked about chicks with a little extra and got the reveal that Lyssa was trans. If you said that weren't into that then you would've blocked all future sexual content with her
Thanks for clearing that up, I thought you could choose whether or not she would be trans, my memory sucks.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not even that i would say since this would also require extra drawning between "trans" and "not trans" version.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up, I thought you could choose whether or not she would be trans, my memory sucks.
In your defense, you could have said you weren't interested in trans content during week 1 but started week 2 with a fresh save rather than continuing (something I didn't account for) and missed the option there instead.

Reactions: SultanOfSwing

theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
Am I correct in assuming that the week 2 walkthrough DLC is not part of the version available for download here?

Reactions: Bob69

SultanOfSwing

Jan 8, 2018
In your defense, you could have said you weren't interested in trans content during week 1 but started week 2 with a fresh save rather than continuing (something I didn't account for) and missed the option there instead.
I don't remember cause I started week 2 last year and only continued playing the game yesterday.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes