RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
quite a while ago I remember saying no to the chick with a dick, but for some reason it still comes, which i ofc have to skip by.....is there something in the save i can change to stop that? something from true to false or something?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Nah, fuck this shit man.
WOW, great. Two weeks of skirting around, not doing anything because of her hangups, and now she reveals about wanting to get gangbanged??. And what does the "Love" route get, "lemme rim you?". Are you fucking serious. Nah, this is taking the piss. If you didn't want to do the Love route in the first place, why the fuck did you set it up to even be there??

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Nah, fuck this shit man.
WOW, great. Two weeks of skirting around, not doing anything because of her hangups, and now she reveals about wanting to get gangbanged??. And what does the "Love" route get, "lemme rim you?". Are you fucking serious. Nah, this is taking the piss. If you didn't want to do the Love route in the first place, why the fuck did you set it up to even be there??
haven't played yet who wants to get gangbanged?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nah, fuck this shit man.
Just because someone has a fantasy doesn't mean they actually want to do it.

I fantisise about Boris Johnson melting to death in a style not disimilar to the death of Arnold Toht in Raiders but I'm not going to do it because apparently that's considered murder :mad:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Just because someone has a fantasy doesn't mean they actually want to do it.

I fantisise about Boris Johnson melting to death in a style not disimilar to the death of Arnold Toht in Raiders but I'm not going to do it because apparently that's considered murder :mad:
Well yes, that's totally applicable for real life, but this ain't it. There's very little reason to not mention it if it ain't gonna happen. Like in a TV series when you're only shown/told things that are important to the show/plot as you can't possibly cover everything. Besides, if the "Love" fantasy already happened (last update with Maria, no way this ain't happening.

And I'm still confused about last updates, Mc's "thoughts" about the cages, but now it seems that it's clear

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
WOW, great. Two weeks of skirting around, not doing anything because of her hangups, and now she reveals about wanting to get gangbanged??.
If you don't want this, then don't choose the cage with "NTR" wrote on it.

And what does the "Love" route get, "lemme rim you?". Are you fucking serious.
For this one, I guess it depend if you are with Dahlia or Daisy.

There isn't two routes, there's actually four, and all are weighted by the fetishes you decided to follow or skip. So, in short, you get the reaction you asked for.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If you don't want this, then don't choose the cage with "NTR" wrote on it.
My problem is with the fact, that you get two options that are like night and day and completely NOT of equal weight. Like what she suggested on the "Love" route, you literally can get that scene with Maria in the last update. Not to mention that it all goes back to the last update and the "thoughts" the MC had on the cages, which I though was dumb, but now seems to be quite true.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
For this one, I guess it depend if you are with Dahlia or Daisy.

There isn't two routes, there's actually four, and all are weighted by the fetishes you decided to follow or skip. So, in short, you get the reaction you asked for.
I went through everything again, this time choosing Dahlia just so see if anything changes. Lydia still talks about the same thing

Oct 29, 2020
Is there any actual gay content in the game at all?
When searching for the gay tag in latest updates this game comes up but it doesn't even have the same tag on this page.
If there is no m/m content, then it needs to be removed (and that means actual sex between two or more men, not just a gay couple that shows up once or something).

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Is there any actual gay content in the game at all?
When searching for the gay tag in latest updates this game comes up but it doesn't even have the same tag on this page.
If there is no m/m content, then it needs to be removed (and that means actual sex between two or more men, not just a gay couple that shows up once or something).
Well in week 2 you can get a bj from the little dude, Oliver is it?
dunno after that as not my thing.

Reactions: RedRaven69
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes