anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
My problem is with the fact, that you get two options that are like night and day and completely NOT of equal weight.
They are opposed routes, and nothing more than strictly opposed routes.

Figuring what the "NTR" labeled cage will imply is really totally obvious. As for the second route, I agree that it's a little more difficult to figure what it will really be. It's "not NTR", and I understand that some can expect to find a "love" route. But it happen that "love" isn't the opposite of "NTR", it's what come between "NTR" and blind faithfulness. Therefore, the second route is more on the "idolization" side than simple "love".
The main girls (Lydia, Amber-Rose and Stacy) will not "love the MC only", they'll act like obsessed teenage girls in love with their favorite singer ; as for the others, most of them have their own route (love/dom for Lyssa, Love/sub/slut for Maria, and so on), and the cage choice will not really change them. My guess is that this is also weighted by the dom/sub route (so depend of Dahlia/Daisy choice). In MC's sub route the main girls will probably be less obsessed than if you follow MC's dom route.
Be noted that the same apply for the NTR route. For dom MC, the main girls seem to become nymphomaniac, while they seem to prefer cucking the MC if he's in the sub route. By example, the scene right before MC put the cage have three variations. In one he cum once (NTR sub MC), in another he cum twice, and in the last one Lydia treat Amber-Rose like a single piece of fuckmeat (dom MC, but I don't remember if it's the NTR or love route).

It can feel disturbing, but it's in fact purely rational. The girls follow the route defined by the chosen cage, and react at the opposite of MC's Dom/Sub route. This with probably a variation for Lydia, that will probably be a cuckqueen in the love (or NTR, still don't remember) dom route ; being sub to the MC, but dom to any other girls since she's the bee queen.
After, this don't mean that all will be correctly implemented in the game. It's just the implication of the choice, and it don't presume how well this will be depicted in the game.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
They are opposed routes, and nothing more than strictly opposed routes.

Figuring what the "NTR" labeled cage will imply is really totally obvious. As for the second route, I agree that it's a little more difficult to figure what it will really be. It's "not NTR", and I understand that some can expect to find a "love" route. But it happen that "love" isn't the opposite of "NTR", it's what come between "NTR" and blind faithfulness. Therefore, the second route is more on the "idolization" side than simple "love".
The main girls (Lydia, Amber-Rose and Stacy) will not "love the MC only", they'll act like obsessed teenage girls in love with their favorite singer ; as for the others, most of them have their own route (love/dom for Lyssa, Love/sub/slut for Maria, and so on), and the cage choice will not really change them. My guess is that this is also weighted by the dom/sub route (so depend of Dahlia/Daisy choice). In MC's sub route the main girls will probably be less obsessed than if you follow MC's dom route.
Be noted that the same apply for the NTR route. For dom MC, the main girls seem to become nymphomaniac, while they seem to prefer cucking the MC if he's in the sub route. By example, the scene right before MC put the cage have three variations. In one he cum once (NTR sub MC), in another he cum twice, and in the last one Lydia treat Amber-Rose like a single piece of fuckmeat (dom MC, but I don't remember if it's the NTR or love route).

It can feel disturbing, but it's in fact purely rational. The girls follow the route defined by the chosen cage, and react at the opposite of MC's Dom/Sub route. This with probably a variation for Lydia, that will probably be a cuckqueen in the love (or NTR, still don't remember) dom route ; being sub to the MC, but dom to any other girls since she's the bee queen.
After, this don't mean that all will be correctly implemented in the game. It's just the implication of the choice, and it don't presume how well this will be depicted in the game.
If Am-rose is on the slave route and you pick NTR then Lydia treats her like fuck meat. If she is not on the slave path then its not so extreme. If amber is on the love path and you pick LC then Lydia and Am-rose work together to get the MC off in that scene.
I cant say it has anything to do with dom/sub. I'm pretty sure that specific choice only affects Dahlia/Daisy content.
Other than that I agree with you. the cage is just narrative device to allow the player to choose how they want Lydia to be. But who knows.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I cant say it has anything to do with dom/sub. I'm pretty sure that specific choice only affects Dahlia/Daisy content.
It's possible, the last update was before Christmas and new year eve, I don't know why, but I've blurry memories of this time :D

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
As far as I remember that's unaffected. Without the patch there's also some dialogue to make clear that the (fully optional) "rape" fantasy scene with the judge is a role play requested by her, whereas the patched version leaves it slightly more ambiguous, IIRC.
There's not a lot that 'ambiguous' about finding out that you just did your 'role play' rape on a person in, not only the wrong apartment, but the wrong apartment on an entirely different floor then the actual person who requested a role play visit.

Who(judge) then offers you a deal to do it more for your school year, with a contract that covers his previous real rape and keeps him outta jail.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The game already told you that no matter what you did you would have lost. Also, you cannot get 20 anyway, Stacy does not count, since she was after the deadline.
Which is utterly fucking stupid. You've fucked someone simply by the act of fucking them, regardless of if you cum or not.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.2.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: mcgregi

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by ViNovella
Version of the game: Fetish Locator [v2.2.12 Week 3]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 960MB
Compressed Size: 330MB - - -

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Which is utterly fucking stupid. You've fucked someone simply by the act of fucking them, regardless of if you cum or not.
(a) it may be hard to accept, but this funny application the game is about isn't entirely fair and won't give a damn about what you think, but
(b) none of the numbers missing is about "not cumming". Stacy did not have your dick inside her until after the deadline passed, so was not fucked.

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
Is it really possible to have 3 Gold Stars to get rid of the cock cage at class? How do you get and keep them to this point?

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes