anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
(a) it may be hard to accept, but this funny application the game is about isn't entirely fair and won't give a damn about what you think, but
(b) none of the numbers missing is about "not cumming". Stacy did not have your dick inside her until after the deadline passed, so was not fucked.
(c) The goal to reach was the exact number of possible characters the MC can have sex with, while the game is designed to let the players effectively choose who they'll interact with. Anyone who don't want Lyssa because she's trans, or that don't play the extended version, simply had no way to succeed. And

(d) offering a way to win the challenge would have meant that the week 3 starts with two radically different stories ; one with MC's dick "removed", and one where he could continue to have sex. It was a story arc designed to put more pressure on the MC ; the person(s) behind the app is/are really powerful and can really dictate MC's life. Either he find a way to discover who is this/those person(s), or he definitively loose all control over his sexuality, perhaps ending with gay challenges like Pete.

(e) the retention program is the antagonist of the story, until the last moment it will always trick the MC and always cheat. Wining the challenge could have been possible, but it would have meant reaching one of the ending. And this wouldn't have been satisfying since you would have hit a premature ending because you did it all right.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is it really possible to have 3 Gold Stars to get rid of the cock cage at class? How do you get and keep them to this point?
Yes, I did it on my dom route but not my sub route, I don't remember every decision made though.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
The girls in this game are beautiful but the MC is a complete idiot, he can ruin a sexy scene and turn it into a stupid scene....

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Stacy is still my no.1 girl but Lydia just doesn't interest me plus her eyes look weird...freaking cat woman :eek:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is having a real (to him) conversation with his demon/succubus overlordess right in the game.
MC is not in control of the kink, as it is plainly exhibited in the 1st sex orgy party.
In the second sex orgy party, MC is exposed to others having their way, men and women,
to which he has no agency. He is not even self preserving his dignity and is gullible to be led.
(c) The goal to reach was the exact number of possible characters the MC can have sex with, while the game is designed to let the players effectively choose who they'll interact with. Anyone who don't want Lyssa because she's trans, or that don't play the extended version, simply had no way to succeed. And

(d) offering a way to win the challenge would have meant that the week 3 starts with two radically different stories ; one with MC's dick "removed", and one where he could continue to have sex. It was a story arc designed to put more pressure on the MC ; the person(s) behind the app is/are really powerful and can really dictate MC's life. Either he find a way to discover who is this/those person(s), or he definitively loose all control over his sexuality, perhaps ending with gay challenges like Pete.

(e) the retention program is the antagonist of the story, until the last moment it will always trick the MC and always cheat. Wining the challenge could have been possible, but it would have meant reaching one of the ending. And this wouldn't have been satisfying since you would have hit a premature ending because you did it all right.
The girls in this game are beautiful but the MC is a complete idiot, he can ruin a sexy scene and turn it into a stupid scene....
Hopelessness in the face of unimmaginable turn of events has been MC forte for the duration of this game.
Be in awe and do not take anyone seriously. In this game, they are not that interesting or worthy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh nice. Completely missed this.

By the way what does this change " Day-15 Lyssa content improvements" entails? Is it worth it to restart week 3?

edit: nevermind saw the differences by playing again. Scene looks better now.:)

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by ViNovella
Version of the game: Fetish Locator [v2.2.12 Week 3]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 960MB
Compressed Size: 330MB - - MEGA -

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)(y)

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes