chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
ViNovella

I really love the work you're doing with this. It's really engaging and the kinks (maledom, rimming, etc.) involved are so engaging but also feel earned.

Going through the latest version and noticed a small issue with one variable call. On line 166 of d16s04 the if statement checks "persistent.special is True" when I think it should be "persistent.is_special is True".

Just a minor note as I'm learning more about RenPy that may help the story stay consistent.

Again, love the work and look forward to more.

Jun 23, 2020
Man it was a great game shame you are putting NTR , It's wasted now on week 3. But , i enjoyed whole story and else but it seems in near future after starting week 3 some choices are too heavy Gotta pass on it after this long.:confused::) well I'm out Now before i lost my sanity:KEK: and surely i enjoyed as far i can.Good luck Man(y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would agree with this but add point 4 as an extension of your point 2:

4. This was a comment about liking a kink. Everybody knows that certain kinks (or lack thereof) will be disliked by certain players. There is no useful information in there. This game offers loads of kinks as a conscious decision and many players will not do this. This is as helpful as telling a singer "I don't like your album because I don't like country and western music" or "I won't play this game because it is about gay people".

Helpful comments might be on the realism of the situation, on the execution, on the way characters handle it, on how it breaks continuity of a character arc, or similar.
It was about the poster not playing for the third time in the same thread. I wouldn't have been snarky if they had stated I dislike such and such fetish. I get snarky after seeing someone state they are not play for the umpteenth time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Been thinking of giving this one a try for a while now, renders looks great and overview says it's story driven, which is exactly my preference but is the game any good?

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Holy shit I really wanna see the MC going to Bahamas with Dahlia and Samiya, that would be the best thing ever! I hope the dev does this!!:love:

Reactions: LoganP

Develop97

Jan 30, 2022
In 3 weeks there is only one short scene with no Dahlia and Samiya performances or am I doing something wrong?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am missing something, I didn't play the last update, so just started week 3, I picked for Min to pee on me but nothing happens, it just goes to me pissing on her, or is that because I did't pick the NTR ring.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I am missing something, I didn't play the last update, so just started week 3, I picked for Min to pee on me but nothing happens, it just goes to me pissing on her, or is that because I did't pick the NTR ring.
That is because Lydia didn't want o kiss you after you drank piss.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes